Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
I know. That wasnt from you. No worries. If i download from 3rd party then will be there again. Hahaha. But no. Its ok. I have your version/app from this site. Btw i know it sounds a little weird but should i For or Against to Camille? Any consequences?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I know. That wasnt from you. No worries. If i download from 3rd party then will be there again. Hahaha. But no. Its ok. I have your version/app from this site. Btw i know it sounds a little weird but should i For or Against to Camille? Any consequences?
Err, that's clearly the choice if you like shemale content or not. The consequences should be pretty obvious.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
So far, I like where this is going and I'm enjoying all of the girls characters. There were a few typos here and there, but nothing too bad. Didn't run into any crashes, and no real bugs.
May want to cap the money or BC's, or increase the space for the numbers, since it is way easy to rack up a few million dollars.
I'm looking forward to any upcoming content.

Reactions: Loutreeeee

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
So far, I like where this is going and I'm enjoying all of the girls characters. There were a few typos here and there, but nothing too bad. Didn't run into any crashes, and no real bugs.
May want to cap the money or BC's, or increase the space for the numbers, since it is way easy to rack up a few million dollars.
I'm looking forward to any upcoming content.
typos where?

Loutreeeee

Jun 9, 2019
Hello , two point.

First one, i downloaded the new version and i didn't see the thing writed in the change log. Exactly the same content as the 0,52c.

Second one : My advice in order to gain a lot of money.

1)Work in the morning at the Cafe and do it until you can buy the Bronze membership (200 buck i think).

2) Do the Nicole's story until she give you the phone.

3) Cafe again in order to gain 300 buck.

4) Go to the shop -> bogdanov favour and put the bbc to 10 and go to sleep.

5) Buy some BBC for 100 buck and go to sleep.

6) Go to bogdanov shop again, Pump the bbc (2nd option)

7) Sell your coin.

8) Go to sleep and repeat 4) 5) 6) and 7). End of the money problem.

I spend about 10 mns max to do this so i think it's okay ^^

cmpretow

May 8, 2017
Can someone please make an save on Android after you get the cellphone? Mine isn't working ( i click on the map but the Quest hint appears and i can't proceed). 325523

SenSenJr

Apr 20, 2019
View attachment 322477

Overview:
You are an industrious university student who lost his way and fortune in the wake of the great bitcoin crash. Homeless and forced to withdraw from your course, you have no choice but to go back home to stay with your mother and sister. Between jealous sisters and horny mothers, make new friends and strengthen old bonds and discover what it means to be able to call someone family ;)

Thread updated: 2019-06-14
Release Date: 2019-06-14
Developer/Publisher: Dante
Censored: None
Version: 0.52d Depraved Edition
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Walkthrough:

Changelog:

Signature:

Dev Note:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - -
Mac: - -
Android (arm64-v8a): - -
Android (armeabi-v7a): - -
Android (x86_64): - -

Others: COMPRESSED

View attachment 212266 View attachment 212265 View attachment 219365 View attachment 217343 View attachment 214340 View attachment 212270 View attachment 212268 View attachment 212274 View attachment 214068 View attachment 212275 View attachment 212276 View attachment 212284 View attachment 190649 View attachment 193245 View attachment 199926 View attachment 193246 View attachment 193248 View attachment 193252
I ALWAYS STUCK THIS MOMENT
Hei dante, Its a Good game, But Can you fix When Bathroom scene, Im always stuck In that scene.
Im using:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
Snapdragon 636
Armv8
Ram 3gb

But always stuck that scene, Pls fix it

Last edited:

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I ALWAYS STUCK THIS MOMENT
View attachment 325694
Hei dante, Its a Good game, But Can you fix When Bathroom scene, Im always stuck In that scene.
Im using:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
Snapdragon 636
Armv8
Ram 3gb

But always stuck that scene, Pls fix it
Try the different android builds. It works on my xiaomi. If it doesn't work I don't know what to do.

sorajan

Dec 15, 2018
This is a nice game and i like story of this game. But who can help me about file of different android build. Its's crash to install in 80-90%. Help me plz.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
This is a nice game and i like story of this game. But who can help me about file of different android build. Its's crash to install in 80-90%. Help me plz.
try all 3. If it doesn't work i can't help you.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes