danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I have uploaded two other builds of android - give them a go. If they still do not work now despite having worked for you in earlier updates, then it may be because of renpy building the android version that is a problem. Android builds are only supported on renpy pre-release version and consequently some bugs may not have been ironed out yet.

Reactions: Eranfer

Freikugel

May 2, 2019
I have uploaded two other builds of android - give them a go. If they still do not work now despite having worked for you in earlier updates, then it may be because of renpy building the android version that is a problem. Android builds are only supported on renpy pre-release version and consequently some bugs may not have been ironed out yet.
Thank you! I'll be sure to download them and hope they work on my android.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes worng it goes worng ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Depravity [v0.52d Official] [Dante] - Original Size: 1.12GB

Download Win (341.6MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TY

Reactions: playb0y44

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
LOVING the Olivia storyline, danteworks ! Coulda done without Camille's little twist but I'll survive. More Nicole, more kink, more domination and rough sex is always a good thing! Let's see what happens when we attach a leash to Olivia's little collar.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
LOVING the Olivia storyline, danteworks ! Coulda done without Camille's little twist but I'll survive. More Nicole, more kink, more domination and rough sex is always a good thing! Let's see what happens when we attach a leash to Olivia's little collar.
HAHA!

Eranfer

Underboss Life Dev.
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
wow its my first time seeing a developer that have a good comunication with the player. Keep up the good works dude. i Always support u:)

Reactions: danteworks
Sep 18, 2018
Cant seem to find any answers on whats different with this version.
I just played the previous one... Do i need to replay the whole update? Or are the "extras" possible to reach without it?

Whats actually different?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes