Sep 6, 2018
I mean you should know from that first screenshot that there's something wrong with Camille. As someone else had said, a "male intuition". But I think that's the point of it being called a "trap", right? Something you didn't expect.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
It's bigger, better, and more depraved than ever. This is Depravity | DEPRAVED EDITION public release, and is the newest version of 0.52 including scenes that flow more smoothly, updated script and even more bug fixes.

I have compressed this version even further for easier download, while preserving the graphical integrity and general experience.

The 'Design of Depravity' book is still available on special, so make sure to grab it for more from the world of Depravity! Preview:

Enjoy:

• 300 images and 8 animations for Camille
  • 277 images and 21 animations for Nicole
  • 227 images and 8 animations for the two side characters
  • Music Box in the Museum of Patrons
  • New map location
  • Many non-map locations
  • Updated CG Gallery and Museum of Patrons
  • Bug Fixes
Here is what players have said about this update:

• "It was really good, big and complete."
  • "The sex animations at the pool were so hot."
  • "I notice you've been improving with each update and this one is your best work."
  • "Really like it, but I'm really REALLY liking the Camille content."
Walkthrough: Everything is now in the quest guide on Nicole's phone, except for Widowmaker, who is in the premium lounge of the bar. Please enjoy! For money, use the BTC app for max gains.

Keep your tabs on patreon for further updates!

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Question about Olivia her questline, I got her to lick clean the dildo and fuck her on the bathroom after the buttplug.
however the quest still says return to her in the University. Is this correct or am I missing something else I got to do to finish her content for this patch
Going to try asking again now everyone got over the Camille revelation and see if I missed something or i should get the new version

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Going to try asking again now everyone got over the Camille revelation and see if I missed something or i should get the new version
That is all for her. The new update added a few more lines to smooth out the story and make the domination feel more reasonable. But otherwise, you are good!

• Love
Reactions: Gerben02

test123123123123

Jan 20, 2018
Maybe add a skip button as a workaround for those of us who have the issue? Or I can try a debug build with extra logging if that's helpful?

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Maybe add a skip button as a workaround for those of us who have the issue? Or I can try a debug build with extra logging if that's helpful?
I'm not sure how that works. What is the recourse?

Edit: If android permits console, type this: jump base. This will skip you ahead.

test123123123123

Jan 20, 2018
It freezes when Nicole says "you should be thanking me for this" if that helps... The UI is completely unusable, including menu, save, etc.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019

this worked for me to add money
Or you can use the in game BCC to buy bitcoins low and sell high to max out cash in virtually no time.
It's even stated in the OP.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes