Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Yes it would cause cat fishing is cat fishing, at least be honest with a person. Don't wait till they develop feelings for you.
Cat fishing is something completly different but like i said it would be a complete waste of time to discuss with you about the whole transsexual character. She didn't betray him, she didn't lie to him, the only thing she did was not telling that she is transsexual. Is that a crime? No. Did she betray the MC? No. Why did she do it? Fear of rejection? Very likely, which you could figure out if you would've followed the story.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Cat fishing is something completly different but like i said it would be a complete waste of time to discuss with you about the whole transsexual character. She didn't betray him, she didn't lie to him, the only thing she did was not telling that she is transsexual. Is that a crime? No. Did she betray the MC? No. Why did she do it? Fear of rejection? Very likely, which you could figure out if you would've followed the story.
Um.... Not telling someone who thinks you are a girl that you are a guy is LYING, dishonest which is lying. She cat fished him. Why did you even bring up the word betray? It's deception.

And no shit sherlock, she lied to keep the MC coming back. However you want to stretch it buddy, she was dishonest!

Reactions: Valeck and darlic

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Um.... Not telling someone who thinks you are a girl that you are a guy is LYING, dishonest which is lying. She cat fished him. Why did you even bring up the word betray? It's deception.

And no shit sherlock, she lied to keep the MC coming back. However you want to stretch it buddy, she was dishonest!
You know what buddy? Think what you want because you don't understand a thing about that and the reason why she coud act the way she is.

Just don't play it if you don't like it.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
dose olivia have some hidden event cuz i did everything with her clean the dildo and bathroom fuck there isn't new thing there but it isn't saying it's completed sooooooo is it a game bug? or is the hiden event thing?
That is it. No hidden event.

Reactions: darlic

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
You know what buddy? Think what you want because you don't understand a thing about that and the reason why she coud act the way she is.

Just don't play it if you don't like it.
Dude the situation isn't complex lmao. She LIED to keep the MC, she shouldn't be shocked when a dude runs when she reveals her true gender. She LIED.

There are real women in this game so I think I'll stick with it buddy.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018

I wouldn't say that she catfished him. I don't think she lied, and when she was in capacity she was under the belief that there was mutual understanding.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
does anyone else get this error?

ScriptError: could not find label 'amanda_sleep'

slammed!

Feb 17, 2018
the moment I saw his flaccid cock, I tap spacebar as fast as I could just to get away from that scene. I'm glad they did not force me to be with him.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
That's strange. I don't have that label in my game
everytime i go to amanda's room at night and she's asleep on the bed, i click on her and bam it exits and gives me that in the traceback

found it, line 125 in house.rpy, Jump("amanda_sleep")

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
everytime i go to amanda's room at night and she's asleep on the bed, i click on her and bam it exits and gives me that in the traceback

found it, line 125 in house.rpy, Jump("amanda_sleep")
are you playing an old version?

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
I somehow prefer dickgirl instead of trans. Camille looks cute though.
I'm curious about will patreon voters ever vote for Camille at this point.

Reactions: Silf

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
nope, i d/l it new everytime a new version comes out. i'm not one of those ppl who keep the old versions around forever, no point since it's renpy.
you should not have been able to go into amanda's room at night, did you ever play around with the console or something?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
do not believe the MC was "catfished" by Camille..all along she was nervous..when she found out MC hung out at the ice cream shop with her ex she then believed he knew and came to her place with the knowledge..THEN..she still took the time to warn him(sort of) by showing him..instead of say..cuddling up making out and the MC suddenly finding a massive dick flopped over his lap..lol..she gave him opportunities to gtfo...and the game itself gives you that opportunity also..so stop whining..there are prime vaginas still around for the boinking..you need not ever see a trans dick again if you say hell naw..lol..i swear people just need to rant about avoidable stuff..ya wont turn gay if ya see a peepee on a titty girl...really..ya wont..do not panic..and do not forget your towel..42!!!...so long and thanks for all the fish!!

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Soundtrack/music credits, anyone?
there's quite a bit of songs and it got to that point where i didn't know how to format it nicely so i just deleted the music credits. Any particular one that you can't get by googling?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes