geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
As always, great renders and these models are some of the best on this site. Kudos in regards to that.

If I had money to spend, I'd throw you some money as well, because I'd most certainly vote for the mother character, as the most recent updates have been unjustly neglecting her for some reason... I guess the majority don't care about a beautiful lady like her.. :(

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
As always, great renders and these models are some of the best on this site. Kudos in regards to that.

If I had money to spend, I'd throw you some money as well, because I'd most certainly vote for the mother character, as the most recent updates have been unjustly neglecting her for some reason... I guess the majority don't care about a beautiful lady like her.. :(
She wasn't available to be voted on before, but will be available now.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Havent played this since 0.1, nice evolvement. Love Camille, and after that surprise at the end, love her even more.

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
WHY OH GOD LML why did this happen I was not expecting that to happen why does Camille have a dick she was one of my favorites oh fuck my life lml i'm gonna continue playing this game but i'm gonna play this game with pain in my heart I was really looking forward to her scenes i'm upset :(

• Haha
Reactions: HarveyD

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
MotherS, as in plural, more than one? Would that mean one or aunts of the MC, the moms of his sisters' friends, neighboring MILFs or a combination of the three? Kind of curious...

Healthalete

Jan 8, 2018
So with Olivia, i got her to lick the dildo clean, and fuck her in the bathroom after the butt plug part. Is that it, or am i missing something?
Thanks

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Hottest dame has a peepee...i actually saw it coming due to previous update comments hinting at surprises...she's a taker..not a giver(so far)..so..its no homo right? i blame it all on TiffanyMonroe its her fault traps got so cute and make one question ones self...i say she gets a warning from the mods for mind control and subterfuge...

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Hottest dame has a peepee...i actually saw it coming due to previous update comments hinting at surprises...she's a taker..not a giver(so far)..so..its no homo right? i blame it all on TiffanyMonroe its her fault traps got so cute and make one question ones self...i say she gets a warning from the mods for mind control and subterfuge...
Lets see that hold up in court lol

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes