CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Here's my unofficial compressed version of Depravity [v0.52]
The compression might break things in the game. Please report any bugs with a screenshot in a private message.

Original download size is 2.23GB.

DOWNLOAD
PC & Mac
(354MB): - - - -

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
what awesome song is that from the beginning? when you talk with the dude on the bench

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Regarding foreplay, it is something that's always nice to see, and worth the time to make I would say. However don't forget who the girls were this last update - Nicole probably views bending her over or putting her on her knees as foreplay, and Camille is so happy that someone wants her that she's willing to move pretty damn fast.
Not to say that I wouldn't like to see foreplay with either of them in the future; in particular teasing Nicole until she's literally begging for it sounds like fun to me, and Camille I just want to give a big hug, poor thing.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Regarding foreplay, it is something that's always nice to see, and worth the time to make I would say. However don't forget who the girls were this last update - Nicole probably views bending her over or putting her on her knees as foreplay, and Camille is so happy that someone wants her that she's willing to move pretty damn fast.
Not to say that I wouldn't like to see foreplay with either of them in the future; in particular teasing Nicole until she's literally begging for it sounds like fun to me, and Camille I just want to give a big hug, poor thing.
The thing I was most proud of for this update was actually the script of Camille - had so much fun writing it.

Reactions: revan335 and JohnJG

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
The moment when you see Olivia for the first time, she "opens her mouth" you instantly think: holy shit what a bitch. :ROFLMAO:

Need to break her.^^

• Haha
Reactions: Abîme
May 16, 2018
In a game with controversial themes, some are more controversial than others. I'm thinking about it, but in the end will probably give agency to voters.
You have to do it please! :love:
BTW, as i have played a lot of games with pregnancy sex already implemented... i think i can clearly say that what we really want is the aftermath, that is pregnant sex scenes! (A lot of reference on doujinshi) :whistle::coffee:(y)

May 16, 2018
You have to do it please! :love:
BTW, as i have played a lot of games with pregnancy sex already implemented... i think i can clearly say that what we really want is the aftermath, that is pregnant sex scenes! (A lot of reference on doujinshi) :whistle::coffee:(y)
Also, i just want to say i really love the character designs you went for. Thanks very much! I always wait for new update!

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes