• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Without spoiling anything, for those who have already played it, did you see the twist coming! And was it fun? I had a lot of fun.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions: danteworks

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
In line with the launch campaign, enjoy the I've taken yet - the full cast of Depravity. Available in glorious 8K for patrons, which is the one if any you want 8K for.

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Hello, playing the 5.1c (sorry but poor) and I had a issue in the mother's path, it seems that I'm stuck because I bought the swimsuits before the actual questline and now I can't progress. Was I wrong to buy it too early or am I just doing something wrong?

Edit: Never mind I'm just too dumb to realize I was on the wrong save and easy solutions just don't come fast enough to my brain.

Anyway game is absolutelly great and one of my favorites on the entire site, sorry if doesn't mean a lot coming from a free user but had I stable income this is one of the handful of games I would easily be willing to contribute with. Best of hope.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Hello, playing the 5.1c (sorry but poor) and I had a issue in the mother's path, it seems that I'm stuck because I bought the swimsuits before the actual questline and now I can't progress. Was I wrong to buy it too early or am I just doing something wrong?

Edit: Never mind I'm just too dumb to realize I was on the wrong save and easy solutions just don't come fast enough to my brain.

Anyway game is absolutelly great and one of my favorites on the entire site, sorry if doesn't mean a lot coming from a free user but had I stable income this is one of the handful of games I would easily be willing to contribute with. Best of hope.
Thanks for your comment. If you would like to help out please a leave a good review. Also, version 0.52, the next update coming out soon is so much better IMO than the ones that came before so be excited for that.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Ohh man... Saffron is amazing and whit this music in the background... Very good job mate!! :love:
What is that music name?
And anybody has wallpaper or etc high quality picture of her?

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Ohh man... Saffron is amazing and whit this music in the background... Very good job mate!! :love:
What is that music name?
Already a few on my patreon

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
What is that music name?
She's definitely hot, although I prefer Nicole myself. Her images range from n-183 to n-215, and I think n-191 would make a nice wallpaper. I'd post it, but the board doesn't like webp images.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
The renders are really beautiful and the models too (damn Kaira :love:)
I was wondering, some aspect reminds me of Killer Is Dead (in the spirit), is it voluntary or just a coincidence?

Reactions: rKnight and Mormont

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
The renders are really beautiful and the models too (damn Kaira :love:)
I was wondering, some aspect reminds me of Killer Is Dead (in the spirit), is it voluntary or just a coincidence?
Don't know what killer is dead is.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes