Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
I'm not a patron and I can't share all the news unfortunately, but I can say that I give frequent update statuses with a progress bar on Main Story, Side Story, Art and Code. I think it's good to know that this update will be the largest in Depravity history.
I was hoping for more of a rough release date or a "update is __% complete". It's great that it'll be a big update, but that doesn't tell me much about how long it will be. After over a month since the last update it could release tomorrow or August for all I know.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I was hoping for more of a rough release date or a "update is __% complete". It's great that it'll be a big update, but that doesn't tell me much about how long it will be. After over a month since the last update it could release tomorrow or August for all I know.
Update are % complete posts are a perk of becoming a patron. I want to, but it wouldn't be fair to them if I just disclose it openly. They deserve to know because I see them as stake holders and I am accountable to them first, and so they require those updates.

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
Update are % complete posts are a perk of becoming a patron. I want to, but it wouldn't be fair to them if I just disclose it openly. They deserve to know because I see them as stake holders and I am accountable to them first, and so they require those updates.
hi, the girl in the second gif of your signature, is she in this game? if not, any plans to add her in?

rhettWayne

Dec 16, 2018
I am unable to get Nicole's phone. After the first sex part with Nicole, nothing is happening. Can someone help?

rhettWayne

Dec 16, 2018
How do i progress on the Nicole storyline? After having sex with Nicole, I'm not able to see her at all. In the afternoon all i see is kaira in her room amd when i talk to her, she says she has to do few things. I don't understand. How do i progress the storyline? I have tried many times. Nothing

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
How do i progress on the Nicole storyline? After having sex with Nicole, I'm not able to see her at all. In the afternoon all i see is kaira in her room amd when i talk to her, she says she has to do few things. I don't understand. How do i progress the storyline? I have tried many times. Nothing
There is currently a bug. You have to follow the walkthrough exactly initially to get to see Nicole.

kasoca

Jul 3, 2018
I have a few suggestions to share with you.
Whether the BBC's deposit and withdrawal can add new functions for the left mouse button to automatically save money and withdraw money.
Is it possible to have a gym in the future? Amanda Kaira Nicole and the protagonist have activities in the stadium with the protagonist
You know what I mean XDDD Thank you!

Dad of Boy

Jan 20, 2018
It always baffles me how many threads (pretty much all of them) on this site have questions thrown around (ie whens the update? what does this do? where is this person? where is the antique golden douche penis trophy located?) that are answered multiple times...

Sometimes they're even answered two or three posts above said question...

View attachment 307565
Better to just ignore them then because posts like this are also constantly being made in response, which in turn buries those answers even more which will create more people asking the same questions. No sense in complaining if it's not gonna be helpful.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Better to just ignore them then because posts like this are also constantly being made in response, which in turn buries those answers even more which will create more people asking the same questions. No sense in complaining if it's not gonna be helpful.
True. In my defense - I think when I posted that I had just come from the My New Life Revamp page in which 35 new pages had been created and were basically dumb questions and repetitive nonsense like that on steroids haha

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes