danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018

Depravity 0.52 | Depraved Edition Update

Each update is an exciting time for Depravity, but this update is truly the best and most depraved. This update adds a lot and is the culmination of a lot of work - including working for 12+ hours a day in the past 2-3 weeks.
The first Nicole update added 208 images. The Amanda one added 189. The Kaira update added 244.
Depravity 0.52 will add:
  • 300 images and 8 animations for Camille
  • 277 images and 21 animations for Nicole
  • 227 images and 8 animations for the two side characters
  • Music Box in the Museum of Patrons
  • New map location
  • Many non-map locations
  • Updated CG Gallery and Museum of Patrons
  • Bug Fixes
The Campaign Launch will be as follows!
  • 3-day beta, followed by 7-day early release schedule
  • Exclusive book will on be special with art never seen anywhere else, including commentary on the game as well as my process
  • 1080p wallpapers for public throughout the campaign
  • Exclusive 4k and above renders and wallpapers for patrons throughout the campaign
I loved this update, and I hope you do too. Stay tuned on patreon for more speak peeks, eye-candy, and further info!

===> <===

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Will Amanda and keira get repeatible events later on ?? after the scene with mom i really wish she was still around the house like in the morning and evening now she gone and at night her door is locked.. so after her event you never see her again. at least keira is still in her room on occasion.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Will Amanda and keira get repeatible events later on ?? after the scene with mom i really wish she was still around the house like in the morning and evening now she gone and at night her door is locked.. so after her event you never see her again. at least keira is still in her room on occasion.
Agreed, repeatable events are quite important in this style of game. Currently all that's repeatable with most of them is one or two lines of dialog, and as you say not even that for Amanda. Perhaps even more annoying is Nicole laying on the sofa each afternoon, who actually says "Do you have anything better for me to do?". If that isn't asking for a "get on your knees and suck my cock" response I don't know what is.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Depravity 0.52 | Depraved Edition Update

Each update is an exciting time for Depravity, but this update is truly the best and most depraved. This update adds a lot and is the culmination of a lot of work - including working for 12+ hours a day in the past 2-3 weeks.
The first Nicole update added 208 images. The Amanda one added 189. The Kaira update added 244.
Depravity 0.52 will add:
I just did the math on the number of images and animations. Dayum, but Dante's been a busy boy.

(Although, to be frank, 12+-hour days aren't sustainable. Take a breather man!)

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I just did the math on the number of images and animations. Dayum, but Dante's been a busy boy.

(Although, to be frank, 12+-hour days aren't sustainable. Take a breather man!)
Haha. had time so just kept at it. I find I'm the most creative when I'm very tired with the feeling of only caffeine propping my eyelids yet open. I compressed and recompressed most pictures and the game size has still almost doubled.

Reactions: disimulated

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Haha. had time so just kept at it. I find I'm the most creative when I'm very tired with the feeling of only caffeine propping my eyelids yet open. I compressed and recompressed most pictures and the game size has still almost doubled.
Obviously we appreciate the extra work you've put in! But make sure you take care of yourself. Nickfifa of Elena's Life recently went down with something that may be related to too much screen time.

I get what you mean about creative environments. When you're overtired, it's like those parts of your brain that would normally get in the way go to bed, and the artist's work can just flow out unimpeded.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Depravity v0.52 | Depraved Edition will be out on early release in a 8-9 hours, so get ready for it, and buy your tickets if you haven't already!

Enjoy:
  • Music Box in the Museum of Patrons
  • New map location
  • Many non-map locations
  • Updated CG Gallery and Museum of Patrons
  • Bug Fixes
Here is what beta players have said about this update:
  • "It was really good, big and complete."
  • "The sex animations at the pool were so hot."
  • "I notice you've been improving with each update and this one is your best work."
  • "Really like it, but I'm really REALLY liking the Camille content."
For all other news, keep your eyes glued on

dens007

Nov 13, 2017
Hello my friends. About the lovely games: ver 0.52c -

Last edited by a moderator:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
One thing that I would change is the way dialog checks for resort membership; both on Kaira's path for the last update and Camille's path this time, you get told "You need this membership level" and have to restart the conversation. I would have it so if you already have the required membership level, you mention this and continue on.

Reactions: danteworks
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes