• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
It's a beat them all done by Suda51.
I wasn't really inspired by anything but my previous elf characters, which also had that cutesy look. Kaisa was first of the Depravity cast that I made.

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I really like the images and the story started out good, but . . .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*sigh* and thats why I have put this game on my no play list, its a damned shame really. Good luck with it.

Reactions: 775namwons

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I really like the images and the story started out good, but . . .

*sigh* and thats why I have put this game on my no play list, its a damned shame really. Good luck with it.
Or you could just stick with the regular girls and leave the patron specials alone if they aren't to your taste.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
For those that play on android, how do you usually do it? I noticed that once you uninstall the game, the saves get lost. How do you update to new versions?

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Just played 0.52 version. Agree that Veronica and friend were presented badly. Scene at the bar came from nowhere, just absolutely out of place, and relation with teacher is absolutely disgusting. I understand there should be themes for everyone tastes, but to feel like a rapist is excessive for me. There should be an option to treat her kindly at least -or manipulate/convince her for kinky actions without violence-, supposedly mc was a kind and innocent guy at the start of the game, so this scene was out of topic.

Another problem with the game are the usual limitations with HS images. Same poses seen thousands of times. I suppose there are restrictions with standard poses and scenes, but one scene girl is front of you fully dressed, and next one you are fucking/having sex without any transition. No kissing, touching, teasing, hot scenes without straight sex... That is something Perverted Hotel or Project Sage for example did very very well -and first versions of Depravity were better in that, too: scene with sis and Nicole at the bathroom-. Game could be much better with some more teasing before sex and less "I am gonna give you a blowjob because random reasons".

I think scene with the girl from the spa was really bad too. She reveals you her "big secret" waiting for an answer and you suddenly disappear to speak with the random guy and mom before return another day and retake conversation like nothing? I think that scene needs some rework, too.

Game still is pretty good. Love games with beautiful renders, kinky situations and uninhibited characters from the start, but could be really great with some more work at the script. Trying to be constructive here.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Thing is with this game as much as I love the women on it I can't seem to leave the map :LOL: The wanderer I'll never get tired of that song :D thanks for the update.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
An updated PC version (even more updated than the current one) will be released in a few days time as well as a Mac and Android version. This will include compressed versions which are around ~1GB (compared to 2+ GB normally) that I can 100% endorse preserves the experience, unlike user provided ones that destroy the animation, picture and music quality.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Just played 0.52 version. Agree that Veronica and friend were presented badly. Scene at the bar came from nowhere, just absolutely out of place, and relation with teacher is absolutely disgusting. I understand there should be themes for everyone tastes, but to feel like a rapist is excessive for me. There should be an option to treat her kindly at least -or manipulate/convince her for kinky actions without violence-, supposedly mc was a kind and innocent guy at the start of the game, so this scene was out of topic.

Another problem with the game are the usual limitations with HS images. Same poses seen thousands of times. I suppose there are restrictions with standard poses and scenes, but one scene girl is front of you fully dressed, and next one you are fucking/having sex without any transition. No kissing, touching, teasing, hot scenes without straight sex... That is something Perverted Hotel or Project Sage for example did very very well -and first versions of Depravity were better in that, too: scene with sis and Nicole at the bathroom-. Game could be much better with some more teasing before sex and less "I am gonna give you a blowjob because random reasons".

I think scene with the girl from the spa was really bad too. She reveals you her "big secret" waiting for an answer and you suddenly disappear to speak with the random guy and mom before return another day and retake conversation like nothing? I think that scene needs some rework, too.

Game still is pretty good. Love games with beautiful renders, kinky situations and uninhibited characters from the start, but could be really great with some more work at the script. Trying to be constructive here.

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
oooh god ooooh god that resolution, that play home models 4k, omgg oh god i can t stand 1 minute HAHAHA

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes