HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Hottest dame has a peepee...i actually saw it coming due to previous update comments hinting at surprises...she's a taker..not a giver(so far)..so..its no homo right? i blame it all on TiffanyMonroe its her fault traps got so cute and make one question ones self...i say she gets a warning from the mods for mind control and subterfuge...
You needed comments to figure it out?
It was sign posted from miles away!

But yeah. Hottest girl. Though the whole thing was so obvious and rushed.

Peter Dragon

Jan 6, 2018
Just played 0.52 version. Agree that Veronica and friend were presented badly. Scene at the bar came from nowhere, just absolutely out of place, and relation with teacher is absolutely disgusting. I understand there should be themes for everyone tastes, but to feel like a rapist is excessive for me. There should be an option to treat her kindly at least -or manipulate/convince her for kinky actions without violence-, supposedly mc was a kind and innocent guy at the start of the game, so this scene was out of topic.

Another problem with the game are the usual limitations with HS images. Same poses seen thousands of times. I suppose there are restrictions with standard poses and scenes, but one scene girl is front of you fully dressed, and next one you are fucking/having sex without any transition. No kissing, touching, teasing, hot scenes without straight sex... That is something Perverted Hotel or Project Sage for example did very very well -and first versions of Depravity were better in that, too: scene with sis and Nicole at the bathroom-. Game could be much better with some more teasing before sex and less "I am gonna give you a blowjob because random reasons".

I think scene with the girl from the spa was really bad too. She reveals you her "big secret" waiting for an answer and you suddenly disappear to speak with the random guy and mom before return another day and retake conversation like nothing? I think that scene needs some rework, too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game still is pretty good. Love games with beautiful renders, kinky situations and uninhibited characters from the start, but could be really great with some more work at the script. Trying to be constructive here.
Dude if your not into the ruff stuff, WHY are you playing a game named Depravity?!?! Makes no sense what so ever! The game named Depravity was not made to have Unicorns and Princess dancing around fairies, so he MC becomes a gentleman! I suggest do a little more research into the game before you play it, and not just look at renders.

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
dose olivia have some hidden event cuz i did everything with her clean the dildo and bathroom fuck there isn't new thing there but it isn't saying it's completed sooooooo is it a game bug? or is the hiden event thing?

Reactions: darlic

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
oh and 1 thing i like the things go on with camille but it isn't gonna turn out to be gay (i mean she ain't gonna fuck MC in the ass right) cuz i sayed i like her but i don't want to see a dick up my ass =))

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Honestly, I feel for camille, I really do but you a dude... You got a flaccid penis bigger then the MC on Hard.. Maybe just maybe this always happens cause you are literally cat fishing dudes who think you are a chick..

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Dude if your not into the ruff stuff, WHY are you playing a game named Depravity?!?! Makes no sense what so ever! The game named Depravity was not made to have Unicorns and Princess dancing around fairies, so he MC becomes a gentleman! I suggest do a little more research into the game before you play it, and not just look at renders.
There's a difference between rough and rape. Nicole is a great example of it being rough and dirty without it being rape.
(Speaking of Nicole and Olivia, I really like Olivia's collar. Any chance of getting something like that for Nicole when she gets comfortable enough?)

Reactions: NG12345

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Honestly, I feel for camille, I really do but you a dude... You got a flaccid penis bigger then the MC on Hard.. Maybe just maybe this always happens cause you are literally cat fishing dudes who think you are a chick..
Oh boy i could start to discuss with you about transsexual people because your comment is so wrong but i think that would be completly wasted time.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes