jhonWicked

Dec 17, 2019
What the hell is going on with these memes, the music.. and also ->
->banging a primo trap to Joji

Its like you're a top memer of reddit creating sex games.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Alright, tofu then lmao. I'm not trying to insult your game, I certainly like the animations and characters, I just can't relate to the MC. I'm not a supermodel, far from it, but come on.. he looks like a 12 year old boy.
He's a big guy

anthena

Oct 16, 2018
Sorry to ask but im upto "goto the shop on the computer to organise the trip" but when i go shopping i dont have the money. What am i missing?

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Sorry to ask but im upto "goto the shop on the computer to organise the trip" but when i go shopping i dont have the money. What am i missing?
you gotta earn the money. to see how, read the walkthrough

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Speaking of money, is there any reason to use the 'dump BCC' option? It seems like resetting to 10 is always going to be the better choice.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Speaking of money, is there any reason to use the 'dump BCC' option? It seems like resetting to 10 is always going to be the better choice.
when you want to acquire BCC instead of cash. So far no real reason to

Edit: maybe for the jukbox

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
making cash is stupid easy all you need is about 500 and to use bcc nuke it to 10 ea then next day crank it up 100 then sell,grab cash and repete only change is increasing it by a few hundred each time as you get that first large chunk, trust me in hardly any time you got millions and jack shit to spend it on

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes