kapos

Feb 14, 2018
i like this game even it if it is short, i like the kda reference but also it have some glitchs like the head of mc it is the half inside the pillow when he is on the bed or him d he dont be in right possition in the v of the girl in the sx scenes

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
@danteworks can I ask what settings you're using in HS Studio/your general HS settings to get your models looking that good?

I'm working on my own game, and I'd love for my girls to look like that.
It's a long process, and I also use lightroom to colour correct and sharpen etc. I was familiar with the workflow of HS before I started making the game. It was mainly because I had such gorgeous models that I figured not making a game with them would be a waste.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Nice game overall, not enamored with the napping and UI as it is but those have been mentioned. The writing at the beginning definitely feels like you are expected to select specific relationships that are against the rules of some sites (*cough*Patreon*cough) but otherwise fun and enjoyable. Corruption games are fun, this has a new and refreshing mechanic but it, plus the models and outfits are sexy. Well done.

Reactions: danteworks

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
The Game is short! But animations are truly awesome.
Model are hot, though, sorry mate, I'm still in love with BB mom/aunt :(
Waiting for more content, anxiously :)

Reactions: danteworks

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Games about a horny dude building his own harem through corruption and mind breaking are always welcome.

Reactions: ju1zzed

bigmonster

Nov 5, 2017
Game is actually pretty good. Good amount of scenes plus animated ones too. I usually don't like this art style but somehow the developer made it look great. Only thing I would work on is more ways to earn money to be less grindy for future updates. Can't wait for more!

The Bunny

Jun 20, 2017
Nice game dude ! Try to make mom covered in cum in the next updates, make her thirsty ! Damn boi, SHE THICC !

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes