NG12345

Sep 25, 2017
I like to hold off on reviews til we're a bit further in, particularly since the game is transitioning from its vn start to a more sandbox state. (This update felt short, but I figure that the dev had to do a lot to get the base of the open world system functional). But here's a mini-review for this update only I guess.

I miss my Kaira. But Nicole content is much appreciated too. I agree that a time skip needs to be present on the main map. Going back home and to my room to skip time only to go out again during the earn money, unlock the premium lounge step (I didn't realize this had no content yet) just felt like unnecessary clicking. Which is one of the things I dislike about open world, honestly. But hey, I know other people prefer that over pure vn, and it does make it easier to avoid particular characters I suppose. Anyhow the various location soundtracks kinda blurred together when I was having repeat (skip key!) interactions, but were nice for the longer conversations and scenes.

I'm probably not going after Camille for genre reasons, but I gotta admit she was pretty darn cute in the after Nicole's pool time scene.

The Nicole time was very fun. It felt a little awkward that he says he loves her, even if it was a more exhausted, exuberant post-great-sex sort of way. I've mentally headcanon'd it as just telling her she's amazing or something.

It was nice to see her being less poised for a change and to have him appreciate that (seriously the talk about water being problematic for lubrication was adorable. And of course nicole can do sexy, but cute is a brand new look for her and it was great.) The self doubt about just why she was with him and how long that could possibly last seemed very reasonable.

The spanking bit was hot. And I'm left with some interesting probable insights and new questions about her character. I can actually like her a good bit more now honestly, she was super sexy, but kind of a bitch in v.3. It seemed like she was mostly just playing with MC trying to satisfy her needs (and he, similarly, was being an ass to her after her provocations) and it was sweet to see them be nicer and more unguarded i think with each other. I still have a hunch she's got some sort of neediness from past events that at least partially pushes her to be how she is. But I don't think she's lying when she says she's comfortable with who she is when the protag can make the "save you" dialogue choice and I'm inclined to just trust her there. I'm mostly thinking that there's potential for continuing with increasingly crazy, filthy fun times, but also getting to know and trust each other more and some genuine romance to fill the relationship out without drastically changing anyone's personality. Or possibly it might go down a darker more purely hedonistic path too, it was a bit worrying that she can have a guy totally ignore her safeword, lamely apologize, and get over how bad of a red flag that is that quick.

So anyhow it was fun, and I look forward to the next one. I want more kaira, but now I want to keep going with nicole too and I'm mildly angry with you for not being a multi-person hivemind consciousness that can make many characters' updates simultaneously but that is probably a good sign, isn't it?

Reactions: Tom10

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
This game was going great until this update: it was straight to the point with zero grind and 100% fun, no time wasted clicking away. Just my experience so far with the game.

Reactions: Tom10 and Arcane666
Jan 15, 2018
the legend is back
b0ss was the cover picture always there?
the one featuring all 5 bunnies
looks *mwa* like some high quality wallpaper goods, can't wait to try the update

Reactions: danteworks
Jan 15, 2018
started the update to see a weirdo telling me my choices have consequences
off to a bad start im already spooked
question about the mysterious being you meet in your dreams
if you answer her questions falsely does it count as lying
-no result
-or does it change past actions to match what you've said you did
guessing no content for yer mum and imouto yet? and the Nicole route is avoidable(don't give her what she wants so easily) right?
i am dying to know though, no uhh consequences yet right, there's nothinng we coulda done early on to goof our future right?

btw i appreciate the music too! i recognized some songs from my chill playlist its really refreshing to have some hot beats
in place of the generic soundtrack that normally gets paired with Renpy games

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
started the update to see a weirdo telling me my choices have consequences
off to a bad start im already spooked
question about the mysterious being you meet in your dreams
if you answer her questions falsely does it count as lying
-no result
-or does it change past actions to match what you've said you did
guessing no content for yer mum and imouto yet? and the Nicole route is avoidable(don't give her what she wants so easily) right?
i am dying to know though, no uhh consequences yet right, there's nothinng we coulda done early on to goof our future right?

btw i appreciate the music too! i recognized some songs from my chill playlist its really refreshing to have some hot beats
in place of the generic soundtrack that normally gets paired with Renpy games
The spooky girl asking you questions in the beginning will override previous choices you made. It was a way for me to retrospectively give meaning to those choices, while keeping saves compatible. Read the walkthrough/changelog for routes I've added in. The patrons voted for Nicole this time, so that's why the content is mainly Nicole. Every girl is in intro stage right now, and you'll have to play through it for the sake of the story. Paths will start diverging in the mid game / end game. Every choice is recorded. The characters (spooky girl) and Caroline allude to the idea that our choices do matter. In terms of gameplay, the ending, at the very least I can say, is affected. Expect a good / neutral / bad ending that is nuanced.

Jan 15, 2018
The spooky girl asking you questions in the beginning will override previous choices you made. It was a way for me to retrospectively give meaning to those choices, while keeping saves compatible. Read the walkthrough/changelog for routes I've added in. The patrons voted for Nicole this time, so that's why the content is mainly Nicole. Every girl is in intro stage right now, and you'll have to play through it for the sake of the story. Paths will start diverging in the mid game / end game. Every choice is recorded. The characters (spooky girl) and Caroline allude to the idea that our choices do matter. In terms of gameplay, the ending, at the very least I can say, is affected. Expect a good / neutral / bad ending that is nuanced.
as always a lot to look forward to
ty ty

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Is there any content with Caroline? There is a screenshot in this thread with her that I haven't seen in the game(yet). I seem to be rather stuck. I have 5 memories and 4 pics on page 2 of the gallery. So far I've seen messages for end of current content for Nicole and Kaira(at night). Aside from the somewhat unclear ends(not sure if anyone suggested it, but simply putting empty slots at the gallery and memories pages with individual tabs for each girl would be enough to tell you that there is more to find out there and where) the game is great. Gorgeous models with distinct personalities(I was surprised by how much I grew to like Nicole as a character) and a setting with which you can hardly go wrong. Of the current girls my personal favourite would be Caroline(realistic boobs) and I sure hope to see more of her in the future. Keep up the good work!

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Is there any content with Caroline? There is a screenshot in this thread with her that I haven't seen in the game(yet). I seem to be rather stuck. I have 5 memories and 4 pics on page 2 of the gallery. So far I've seen messages for end of current content for Nicole and Kaira(at night). Aside from the somewhat unclear ends(not sure if anyone suggested it, but simply putting empty slots at the gallery and memories pages with individual tabs for each girl would be enough to tell you that there is more to find out there and where) the game is great. Gorgeous models with distinct personalities(I was surprised by how much I grew to like Nicole as a character) and a setting with which you can hardly go wrong. Of the current girls my personal favourite would be Caroline(realistic boobs) and I sure hope to see more of her in the future. Keep up the good work!
Thankyou so much. Please leave a review if you liked it. It'll help push my game up, and it would make me very happy to receive a good review. I think you may have completed all the content so far. If you mean the preview picture in the front page of the thread, that was just a variation of the picture based in the patron museum. lama.jpg

Reactions: Valronn

MoonFang

Jul 11, 2017
oh well, a whole new game to expect every month :ROFLMAO:
Is it just me or everyone also realized that the 1st preview pic on OP post have the same background as Location: Spa in max's life :LOL:

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes