aolli

Nov 15, 2018
This looks really good so far but I hope the dev doesn't continue basing which girl to update on patreon polls, would rather he tried to update each girl consistantly.

Mar 28, 2018
Loving the game so far, I have a question though. Is Camille's theme the one that samples Good Will Hunting original to you, and if not, who made it? It's not listed in the About page and I really like it. If you made it, could you link a mp3?

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Loving the game so far, I have a question though. Is Camille's theme the one that samples Good Will Hunting original to you, and if not, who made it? It's not listed in the About page and I really like it. If you made it, could you link a mp3?
I produced the track.

D

Deleted member 1094881

I must be doing something wrong? I've gained access to gold membership, gotten into the special part of the club - but no character development or new conversations? I've had no interaction since going out for drinks with Nicole and otherwise have grinded with nothing to show for it? Again, I'm assuming I'm missing something?

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I must be doing something wrong? I've gained access to gold membership, gotten into the special part of the club - but no character development or new conversations? I've had no interaction since going out for drinks with Nicole and otherwise have grinded with nothing to show for it? Again, I'm assuming I'm missing something?
I don't understand your question. Have you read the walkthrough before commenting?

D

Deleted member 1094881

Sorry for the stupidity in missing the walkthrough on that main page (It would have saved some money grinding). But still unsure what I'm missing.

Kaira never shows up in her room in the morning for me and every afternoon when I talk with her she says somethi8ng along the lines of "we can talk later I have a lot of work".

Caroline is the same - talked to her once at the coffee shop and now every morning it's "I'm cramming, let me be". At the bar I can buy a drink but, other than that, my conversation is the same every night.

Camile is at the resort but never can really do anything beyond buy membership packages and go into sections of the resort that have no one in them.

Nicole - finally found her in the living room and advanced to her promising to give me her phone; I take it that is the end of her content/others content?

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Sorry for the stupidity in missing the walkthrough on that main page (It would have saved some money grinding). But still unsure what I'm missing.

Kaira never shows up in her room in the morning for me and every afternoon when I talk with her she says somethi8ng along the lines of "we can talk later I have a lot of work".

Caroline is the same - talked to her once at the coffee shop and now every morning it's "I'm cramming, let me be". At the bar I can buy a drink but, other than that, my conversation is the same every night.

Camile is at the resort but never can really do anything beyond buy membership packages and go into sections of the resort that have no one in them.

Nicole has never shown up.

So I take it I'm not doing something to trigger the game going forward but I'm not sure what that is.
^^ This exactly ^^

Not sure if it`s just the end of current content or Have missed stuff.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018

Nicole has never shown up.

So I take it I'm not doing something to trigger the game going forward but I'm not sure what that is.
^^ This exactly ^^

Not sure if it`s just the end of current content or Have missed stuff.
Nicole is in the living room.

D

Deleted member 1094881

Thanks for the help - was able to go through, I believe, all of Nicole's content (up to where she promises to bring you a cell phone).

Should I assume there isn't any other content for the other characters yet?

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
This was Nicole's update. Other characters just have intro dialogue, thanks for playing!

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Android version is crashing with a popup while on the bar bathroom visit with both girls. Tried both 0.3 and 0.4, very same error. Which lock from getting any further.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Android version is crashing with a popup while on the bar bathroom visit with both girls. Tried both 0.3 and 0.4, very same error. Which lock from getting any further.
Android is not supported.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Use this (3)
open the Console menu (Shift + O) and type it in > Enter

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes