seden

Aug 22, 2016
Noted, so it is said in the first post.

Knowing they are other who are qualified as to android it could still be fixed.

Adaptation, the game should be intersting given the conversion from renpy to android is quite know now why that "no support"?

angella

Jan 29, 2018
whenever i goes to bar at night ...i tried to drink..but there is no option for that...can anyone help??

angella

Jan 29, 2018
damn my game screenshot looks good.
As you can see the option....when clicked it says i have to finish the glass before the next one to order....but i did not find any option to drink the glass.......so that's the problem i am facing...

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
As you can see the option....when clicked it says i have to finish the glass before the next one to order....but i did not find any option to drink the glass.......so that's the problem i am facing...
There is no drink option, come back another day! Don’t bother unlocking the lounge though, there is no content there yet.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Ok, short review here.

I'm not generally fan of incest themed games, but I was drawn by very good visuals.

+1 for me from that point.

Now, game is censored to hide those things due to Patron, but it kinda done very poorly. Just swapping mother/sister with landlord and housemate, and keeping all context exactly as before is just meh....

Game like Timestamps make much better effort in this, making it more believable scenario.

As for gameplay... First week is great. Then game switched from being VN to "tamewaster" genre and I stopped playing. I really dislike management sims due to their grindy nature and slow progression. I kinda wished game was "timewaster" from start, so I would not invest playing first week and then get disappointed.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes