ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
had tried this game when it first came out..some of the sweetest faces i've ever seen from HS and as i have redownloaded this (after losing everything when the good system died) i started laughing when it came time to title/name the females so i had to make a meme that i live by :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: User #19006

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
What's wrong? Traps are good for your health.
and to think i was just about to flirt with you..well nu uhhhh missy!!! oh..who am i kidding..i'm a cad...pffft...lesbian/bi-dames are good for your health..is my argument to your balderdash! but..trap explains the Dev's winky face when he said "not yet" to my question of whether she becomes boinkable.

apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
This game is interesting ... it started very dynamic with a lot of very hot situations ... then it stopped with the options of the city fixed in the money!

Suggestions:

Keep the early pace of the game ... quite depraved with more talk than with money.
Do not forget that the initial options should change the subsequent actions, this is important!

These graphics were not my preference, but this game made me stop to look better. Strength and peace to conclude it.

Jan 15, 2018
came back from a long stressful shift to see this gem got updated
thanks b0ss, you got* me addicted
so this time its Amander?

selius

Oct 7, 2017
if you dont specifically talk to kaira after amanda on the day after of the prologue you cannot progress in the game.

every time she shows up in the afternoon after that, you just get some message about how she's busy

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes