Tom10

May 25, 2017
Do you guys like it better now that it changed from a VN to sandbox? Judging from the comments, it seems bad. I personally like the VN version better.

Reactions: Arcane666

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Do you guys like it better now that it changed from a VN to sandbox? Judging from the comments, it seems bad. I personally like the VN version better.
from experiencing many games that changed style partway through..always seems the majority are sorely disappointed when it goes from VN to sandbox and all too often a game with potential greatness becomes forgotten..perhaps this one will "accidentally" become a VN again ;)

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
In games like this no, I hate it. It feels like its done to add artificial length to the game. When someone couldnt think of a story to add an hours content, so they just make it a sandbox and make people click for 45 mins to get 15 mins of story.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Alright, progress/hint/quest tracker via phone is nice (y)
Still, the cash grind is too much of the hassle to my taste. BC app helps but i'd rather not cycle {30$ - sleep} 10 times to buy a freaking camera...

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
Thankyou for viewing my game. This is my first VN and I'd like to make something that you guys find worth playing. I apologise if you feel the content is a little brief. I'm keen on making some interesting scenes. So far, did you like the exposition?
looking good keep up the good work but dont forget to take breaks :)

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Don't know, what I did wrong.
Mom photoshoot till Security Dress (don't know if there is more).
Nicole is not showing up in the afternoon, did I miss something?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
How do you start the new events with mom, she is only in her room in morning and old talks available. Nothing new. Phone says all content is done.
Thanks in advance.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I'm not sure if I reached the end of the content or not, Amanda just vanished from the game entirely. Are there 6 "treasured memories" in total now? Just wanna make sure where I'm at I guess.

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Disappointing updates since change of gameplay so far. Change to "sandbox" is absolutely pointless. Characters develop their stories individually in strict order so playing "sandbox style" is useless and a waste of time.
Collect money for the camera is a chore that annoyed me so much than almost quit the game. Not fun. Not a challenge. Just a waste of time clicking the screen again and again.

Game started great: gorgeous ladies and kinky and exciting situations. That should have escalated properly with a lot of depraved scenes, but suddenly has become a chore. Just hope developer resumes the old way and return to VN again. Still on time to revert this.

And please remove the phone music. I think best idea should be to remove it completely so it is useless too, but at least would not explode my ears.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Alright, progress/hint/quest tracker via phone is nice (y)
Still, the cash grind is too much of the hassle to my taste. BC app helps but i'd rather not cycle {30$ - sleep} 10 times to buy a freaking camera...
The bcc app is overpowered if you use favours from bogdanoff from online shop, I’ll note it in the walkthrough.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Disappointing updates since change of gameplay so far. Change to "sandbox" is absolutely pointless. Characters develop their stories individually in strict order so playing "sandbox style" is useless and a waste of time.
Collect money for the camera is a chore that annoyed me so much than almost quit the game. Not fun. Not a challenge. Just a waste of time clicking the screen again and again.

Game started great: gorgeous ladies and kinky and exciting situations. That should have escalated properly with a lot of depraved scenes, but suddenly has become a chore. Just hope developer resumes the old way and return to VN again. Still on time to revert this.

And please remove the phone music. I think best idea should be to remove it completely so it is useless too, but at least would not explode my ears.
Use the bcc app

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes