danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Alright, progress/hint/quest tracker via phone is nice (y)
Still, the cash grind is too much of the hassle to my taste. BC app helps but i'd rather not cycle {30$ - sleep} 10 times to buy a freaking camera...
You can use favours from bogdanoff for easy money re bcc app

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I'm not sure if I reached the end of the content or not, Amanda just vanished from the game entirely. Are there 6 "treasured memories" in total now? Just wanna make sure where I'm at I guess.
With the addition of widowmaker that is it

Reactions: Fox.Mulder

Ninjabeard

Jul 3, 2017
I know you've mentioned spending a lot of time on character creation, but I'm still really curious to know what mods you're using for detail.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Thanks for all the feedback so far. I enjoy the role play of interacting with patrons and providing content that they voted for and so the sandbox mode will stay. I think I can make it better though, the next version will not rely on so many clicks to advance the story. Money shouldn’t really be an issue if you play around with bcc app and use the favours from bogdanoff. The open world is also useful so I can place characters I want anywhere. For bugs... I did go through a beta testing phase and I addressed all bugs found at the time, so not sure if people are unsure of how to progress or if real bugs. I’ve updated the walkthrough for this.

Reactions: IInEoII

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I can't progress from my last save where the creepy hot lady tells me to learn more about Nicole in my dream
Haha to the creepy hot lady, I think the second part is hard to answer. Maybe get a new save? Or check walkthrough

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for all the feedback so far. I enjoy the role play of interacting with patrons and providing content that they voted for and so the sandbox mode will stay. I think I can make it better though, the next version will not rely on so many clicks to advance the story. Money shouldn’t really be an issue if you play around with bcc app and use the favours from bogdanoff. The open world is also useful so I can place characters I want anywhere. For bugs... I did go through a beta testing phase and I addressed all bugs found at the time, so not sure if people are unsure of how to progress or if real bugs. I’ve updated the walkthrough for this.
Well I could progress on another earlier save after some extra talking hence and forth with different characters and then suddenly did get the messages about Mom content on phone. Maybe something broke on the other save somewhere in past.

Problem with any sandbox is game is always that they take more work to produce the same content for a dev as a VN and that you always have lack of content in earlier stages of the development, have to keep updating the talks and such when the relationships progress and also coding tends to be harder I understood from some who do sandboxes. There are enough examples of sandboxes done well, check Faerins Man of the House for one. :) The game is overall enjoyable though, so thanks for the update. Hope we will see more development for all the three main ladies and especially Sis :p and good luck with further development.

Reactions: danteworks

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You first have to unlock it by talking with Nicole the day after you have that scene in your bedroom with her.

Guardra

May 29, 2018
i wan to enjoy this i really do but the money system to me really hurts the game play in my opinion seeing as you dont gain as much as you in to spend.......and why vote for which girl gets the next content thats another thing feels pointless unless the dev is using that as a way to control content for each update

Reactions: aolli

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
i wan to enjoy this i really do but the money system to me really hurts the game play in my opinion seeing as you dont gain as much as you in to spend.......and why vote for which girl gets the next content thats another thing feels pointless unless the dev is using that as a way to control content for each update
Voting is the way I engage my patrons. People pledge for my mecha tier and that unlocks the poll that they can vote on. The patrons control the content. Just have a click around the bogdanoff favours and the BCC app and I think you'll get the hang of investing and then it'll be easy to make money.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
The bcc app is overpowered if you use favours from bogdanoff from online shop, I’ll note it in the walkthrough.
You can use favours from bogdanoff for easy money re bcc app
Sure it's fine in the long run. Thing is, it's not ideal when you start with low money : favours cost 200$ and minimal deposit is 50$ (not to mention RNGesus which im cursed with xd) I guess i'm trying to say that something like a starting gift for the app would have felt nice.

Guardra

May 29, 2018
Voting is the way I engage my patrons. People pledge for my mecha tier and that unlocks the poll that they can vote on. The patrons control the content. Just have a click around the bogdanoff favours and the BCC app and I think you'll get the hang of investing and then it'll be easy to make money.[/QUOTE

so voting is a way to control content i understand......and i cant say i will get the hang of it i suck at learning at that type of math but i understand...guess i have to keep grinding...i'll keep in mind what you said

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes