Oct 20, 2017
Yeah I don't feel like she is there honestly. I checked on all 4 time period too.
It looks like you HAVE to start a new game. I just did and on the FIRST day after you get freedom, talk to Amanda in the morning, then Kaira in the afternoon, and then you get a whole bunch of additional dialog that I didn't see my first time trying. My guess is you didn't do this on the first day, like me, and then its just too bad, you can't progress. Seems like a large bug that could be addressed.

slammed!

Feb 17, 2018
I like the addition of BCC very addictive, i just want to have an indicator outside the phone so that i don't always check my phone(very tiring). :D

hngk07

Sep 7, 2018
amanda is misssing after photoshoot in dante's studio, cant find her anywhere.. is it glitch??

Nocro32510

Oct 1, 2017
So just one sex scene in the update in the bar. Is there content for the landlady? All I got was a photoshoot with all the clothing. The phone says end of content.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
So just one sex scene in the update in the bar. Is there content for the landlady? All I got was a photoshoot with all the clothing. The phone says end of content.
There should be a modelling show at the end

NG12345

Sep 25, 2017
After refreshing my memory regarding just how big Nicole's tits are, I'm thinking the twin sister explanation makes most sense.
Unless there's tit-shrinking witchcraft afoot.

...I feel like there's a crappy game idea there. A "flat is justice!" protagonist learns an ancient breast reducing incantation and begins a rampage through the "bigger than her head" f95zone hall of fame. No landlady is safe.

*ahem* anyway returning back to sanity, I'm actually hoping Nicole has a sister so we can see what that relationship might be like. My money's on tense, for some reason.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
After refreshing my memory regarding just how big Nicole's tits are, I'm thinking the twin sister explanation makes most sense.

...I feel like there's a crappy game idea there. A "flat is justice!" protagonist learns an ancient breast reducing incantation and begins a rampage through the "bigger than her head" f95zone hall of fame. No landlady is safe.

*ahem* anyway returning back to sanity, I'm actually hoping Nicole has a sister so we can see what that relationship might be like. My money's on tense, for some reason.
So good

magus448

May 22, 2018

If its a twin, maybe she has an incestuous relationship with her, which is why she is pushing the MC and his sis to having one too.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Someguy88

Dec 18, 2018
Unrened it and deleted immediately.No sex content with Amanda ,not even a nude pic with her.
Bad directing, if there will be only one sex scene every update, then you should add more variety to it, not just one pose and one bad angle in the scene and stop covering intimate parts.
1st scene with Nicole starts with best pose and angle and i was like "what a gorgeous girl,holly shit, sit on it already" and then she turns around covering her tits and beautiful face and i was like "WTF is this"
2nd scene with nicole was better but still no variety and her tits were covered with bra,removing bra and adding POV view there would be perfect.
3rd scene is complete opposite, only tits are visible, no pussy,no face, because she looks down, WTF.
And why videos have Limited Range colors instead of Full Range, looks shitty.
For now i give it 3 stars for good models only, because i dont care for story or gameplay i just use unren, but lower it to 2 stars for bad angles and covering intimate parts,what is the point of the good models if you cant see face,tits and pussy while fucking at the same time.

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
I just finished all (I think) of the content for the 0.5 update and I do love this game! I do have some feedback though...so I'll write that out.
Good
- I do like the models and the renders look pretty smooth and amazing for a "honey select" base model.
- Having animations is always a bonus and is nice, adds some life to the scenes.
- The story is pretty good and I'm curious where its going, seems like there is something else going on, maybe supernatural?
- The updates seem to be coming reliably
- The little jokes and sense of humor are great.

Bad / Comments

- The Mothers model (face) is a bit gross. Also her boobs are a bit much. (this is my opinion of course).
- Some of the shadows in scenes are very pixelated and distracting (in the kitchen scenes especially).
- Although the animations are cool to see, I have personally seen them many times (played illusion games and other games that reuse them). I would not rely on those too much, the pictures the author renders are more interesting.
- I like the main character to be the one doing the corruption usually but in this one it seems to be mostly the friend(?). (minor point)
- Maybe I didn't understand the BCC(bitcoin) app much but by the time I made some real world money (which took a while) I spent it all in the app then I made so much money it is ridiculous and I had finished all of the content so it was a waste. But the BITCONNECT meme was great.

Overall cool game that I will be watching!

Reactions: danteworks

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys, sorry for my ignorance, but what are bogdanoff favors? What is BCC? Thank you.
I was able to understand after using ... thank you.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes