danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
You're totally right. I wouldn't. I probably wouldn't even make a game accompanying it, because I don't really like pulling things out of nothing but air, without anything to relate to. I'm not that creative. But I love to read, listen to or play marvelous stories and adventures. That's something I really do like and like to talk or write about. Sometimes. That also applies to the opposite of it but to a much lesser degree. But back to the topic.

To be frank, I really can't imagine atm about what game or even world you're talking. From my perspective all there is atm is a quite good looking barebone-sandbox with some bits and pieces of story attached to it. A bit more in front than in the aft. A world...well, there is none so far. Unless you call a 2D-map, a home with a handfull of render, a two-render bar, a one-render café and a spa with some render a world. Limited to graphics of course. Not written word, because there is just none or not much related to world-building atm. That's not to say that there won't be in the future. Hence the preliminary "review".

So to conclude, I can't imagine what you're writing in your book. About the game? Nope. About the story? Nope. About the world? Nope. About the graphics and how you are doing them? Well, yeah sure. That could be quite interesting I guess. But for me that would be a book about graphic- and art-design, not necessarily a (or the) game. Because there is just nothing to write about, yet.
Stay tuned and find out ;)

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Just looked into this game today for the first time, though I'd heard about it a while back.

I must say, it's very promising so far. Really like a few of the character and am very much looking forward to how this game progresses. I'll definitely be keeping my eye on this one.

Easily one of the most polished looking games in terms of character renders that I've come across recently.

Reactions: danteworks

Kuck321

Jan 23, 2018
Thank you Dante for the game. I really like the progress so far and I look forward to the game being developed over the coming months.

Pros: Great renders, interesting characters (I hope we can get a deeper story behind each one) and some random humor. With regards to the story, it would still be considered at the beginning stage I guess... But I hope the writer takes time to combine all characters into one main plot.

Cons: Still quite early in development so it'll be good to see the different characters getting explored. Perhaps the story can be delve deeper into the theme of which the title suggests, as it is still quite confusing at the moment.

I think the book is a good to see and I have not heard of any other dev doing something similar. I hope there can be more focus on the game so that the characters can be fleshed out a bit more.

Reactions: danteworks

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Where do you type "cash=xxxx"?
It's a "console command" (open with Shift + o)

You can use UnRen to valid it (Choice 3)

or dirtyConsole (That I use)(just one file to copy-past)

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
First of all I wanna say a BIG THANKS to danteworks. Amazing game. Now, lets get to the main. I have 0.5c version and yes it is android. So someone has to change the topic that game goes no beyond 0.3.2nd, i am frustrated about how to continue. I bought everything from shop. I did 2 shot sessions with amanda but for some reason cant do the 3. Talked to Kaira but nothing goes further. Talking now about opening free roam. So a little help??

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Wrong. It has android. Just u need to look internet. Haha
There is no official android port, so no I was not wrong. If you have found an unofficial android port of the latest version then maybe you should post a link for other android users.

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
There is no official android port, so no I was not wrong. If you have found an unofficial android port of the latest version then maybe you should post a link for other android users.
Are u sure I can do this? Is allowed? Yes i can post but first i need to know how to proceed. Ok i meant unofficial android port.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Are u sure I can do this? Is allowed? Yes i can post but first i need to know how to proceed. Ok i meant unofficial android port.
Just upload the port to a host like mega, nofile, workupload etc and post the link here.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I didn’t make an Android version because android has limitations and my game won’t work on android since the open world. It’s the same story with many games with no official android version. I’d make one if I could obviously but I can’t. Other websites rip my game apart and try to build it for android with janky workarounds. I can’t offer support because I don’t know how they’ve fucked with my code.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Danteworks, I've been meaning to play this game for a while now but I haven't gotten around to it *just* yet. I will probably pick it up in the next day or so... but I just wanted to say nice job with the HS models and game design. Based on the screenshots alone it looks amazing.

Just out of curiosity, do you just use StudioNeo for your environments? Or do you get the assets from elsewhere?

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Danteworks, I've been meaning to play this game for a while now but I haven't gotten around to it *just* yet. I will probably pick it up in the next day or so... but I just wanted to say nice job with the HS models and game design. Based on the screenshots alone it looks amazing.

Just out of curiosity, do you just use StudioNeo for your environments? Or do you get the assets from elsewhere?
so some assets are by default in the game and some are from mods - thankyou

Reactions: SrRK

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
I didnt say danteworks that u made android port. I just said that there is an unofficial. Whatever. Now let me see. In the game says 0.5c so maybe i am stuck in 0.3 events right? Because i cant go further with amanda or kaira. Amanda replies i love u too sweetie or something else. What am i missing?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes