danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
It says "play Nicole route" but there's no Nicole after she appears on the couch in tge start of the game
Look mate. It doesn't appear anyone else is having this problem so I don't think its an issue with the code. And if the issue is not with the code, the issue is elsewhere. Maybe read the dialogue to see where she will appear etc

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
from memory he worked it out. You just need to follow the walkthrough

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
For everyone that has problem finding Nicole. Listen very carefully. Start a fresh game. After a msg pop ups and states that the free roam is beginning then follow this steps:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your goal is to
Well I hoped I helped a little. Good Luck.

Reactions: darksid59

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
For everyone that has problem finding Nicole. Listen very carefully. Start a fresh game. After a msg pop ups and states that the free roam is beginning then follow this steps:
Your goal is to
Well I hoped I helped a little. Good Luck.
Thanks for the comment. There should be nothing in the code that mandates that you can't talk to Amanda or Kaira etc

ilovegirlfeet

Sep 25, 2017
"Only cheap fucks freeload" hahahahaha, you are goddamn right. So anyways good game, glad it got it for freeee.

Edit: Camille is the trap right? cuz goddamn I love her, thank god the other guy was dumb.\
Edit2: btw i'm having the same issue as the other guy, can't find Nicole at all, she is just not there, everyone else is, even widowmaker(lol), but Kaira gives the cold shoulder and i've done 2 photoshoots with Amanda but Nicole is still lost in time and space. Already restarted twice. Maybe I shouldn't have cheated in money? i'm gonna try again without money and see if she shows up.
Edit3: I messed up the first 2 times by talking with someone(I don't know who) again and that completely broke the Nicole thing, Kaira wouldn't speak to me but everything else worked fine. 3rd restart and doing step by step fixed that. Still love it, because of the trap.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
"Only cheap fucks freeload" hahahahaha, you are goddamn right. So anyways good game, glad it got it for freeee.

Edit: Camille is the trap right? cuz goddamn I love her, thank god the other guy was dumb.\
Edit2: btw i'm having the same issue as the other guy, can't find Nicole at all, she is just not there, everyone else is, even widowmaker(lol), but Kaira gives the cold shoulder and i've done 2 photoshoots with Amanda but Nicole is still lost in time and space. Already restarted twice. Maybe I shouldn't have cheated in money? i'm gonna try again without money and see if she shows up.
Edit3: I messed up the first 2 times by talking with someone(I don't know who) again and that completely broke the Nicole thing, Kaira wouldn't speak to me but everything else worked fine. 3rd restart and doing step by step fixed that. Still love it, because of the trap.
could you let me know how you messed up the thing? I can't figure it out.

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018

Just follow my steps. Dont rush things with photo shooting. And glad it worked

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
any code to get more money?
Code? In my apk if i go to gallery and see all photos and scenes there is an option called Hacks. There i can make money rename my name. So if i click money i get 100 or 150. Idk which apk you have.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Code? In my apk if i go to gallery and see all photos and scenes there is an option called Hacks. There i can make money rename my name. So if i click money i get 100 or 150. Idk which apk you have.
amazing. I did not include the money functionality before. The guys who ripped the game have really outdone themselves

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
@danteworks Amazing models and costumes. This game only needs time, whith time we will have more story and more scenes, by now It feels empty.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes