danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I didnt say danteworks that u made android port. I just said that there is an unofficial. Whatever. Now let me see. In the game says 0.5c so maybe i am stuck in 0.3 events right? Because i cant go further with amanda or kaira. Amanda replies i love u too sweetie or something else. What am i missing?
I didn’t make an Android version because android has limitations and my game won’t work on android since the open world. It’s the same story with many games with no official android version. I’d make one if I could obviously but I can’t. Other websites rip my game apart and try to build it for android with janky workarounds. I can’t offer support because I don’t know how they’ve fucked with my code.

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
I didn’t make an Android version because android has limitations and my game won’t work on android since the open world. It’s the same story with many games with no official android version. I’d make one if I could obviously but I can’t. Other websites rip my game apart and try to build it for android with janky workarounds. I can’t offer support because I don’t know how they’ve fucked with my code.
I know and this is ok. Just the only thing i need is a guide. How to continue?

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Ok i ll try again. Dont worry. I love this game. Maybe with the next update will fix things also for unofficial. Thank you
The next patch won’t change the content in the past. Read the walkthrough ; esp the part about getting the phone.

7Spear

Nov 8, 2018
Nicole always in living room(afternoon)after you talk to your sister.i forget her name.the playthrough isn't difficult and I already finish this version v0.5 and I play in android too.

@danteworks nice game btw even it's pretty short
keep up the good work.

Edit:
When sandbox start I talk to Amanda in her room in the morning.I talk to kaira(afternoon)after that go to sleep until the next day and go to living room in the afternoon.

Reactions: Kick In The Nuts

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
What are the animations like? I remember them being pretty good but it would seem my port version has issues as there isnt really fluid animations, often just one movement or they ralk and it stays on one pic, think i need to scrap the port and start again lol.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I feel like there is a setting thats been changed on my phone but dont have a clue what it is, alot of ports just have black screen on rpgm for me the last month or so, anyone have any ideas what i could change? Iv already disabled chrome browser as i couldbt even play some games with that since phoje update.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Thats ok its the dodgy port from a different site thats the issue and not your cool game. The sister is one of the best looking females in any games iv played and all the characters look really nice, great work!!!

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
Well danteworks i made some progress. I finished all contents for the last version. :). I did exactly what the walkthrough says and got her phone and bla bla till end. Idk if someone has the same but amanda is nowhere to be found. Is this ok right?

fortyses

Dec 8, 2017
OMEGALUL you can't figure out that means end of current content, like in every game.
Yeah, I don't think I was talking about that. You can't get new dialogue from anyone, there's no phone to be found in the game and I got like 2 scenes after prologue. I bought everything from shop and there's no new content. That's what I was talking about

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Yeah, I don't think I was talking about that. You can't get new dialogue from anyone, there's no phone to be found in the game and I got like 2 scenes after prologue. I bought everything from shop and there's no new content. That's what I was talking about
rtfm

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes