4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I buy a drink in the bar... But how can a to drink up it????? When i try do buy a new one she say to me to drink that one i have...

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
You don't have to drink it, just leave.
There does nothing else happen (only one-time in the premium lounge when you can enter it).

Reactions: 4Finger

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
Holy shit, Witcher 3 music during the trip to the spa with Nicole.

Edit: Finally all caught up with the last update. I've gotta say, the excitement of the game really dipped once it became "open world". Not because of that necessarily, but it seems like the writing became a bit rushed. The prologue was awesome - 5/5. After that though, Nicole grew tiresome and repetitive, and the mother's lewd thoughts weren't expanded upon.

Just feels a bit boring with the current content, but there was a lot that I enjoyed all throughout. Good job overall, but I hope there can be some better balance to the characters and their sexual developments in the future.

Jan 15, 2018
hmm
so what are these console commands
i clicked on Hacks in the top left hand corner but the only Hack there is a Renamer
i typed cash and the background changed buuuut i've got no clue what im doin...
can any lad help an brotha out?

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Holy shit, Witcher 3 music during the trip to the spa with Nicole.

Edit: Finally all caught up with the last update. I've gotta say, the excitement of the game really dipped once it became "open world". Not because of that necessarily, but it seems like the writing became a bit rushed. The prologue was awesome - 5/5. After that though, Nicole grew tiresome and repetitive, and the mother's lewd thoughts weren't expanded upon.

Just feels a bit boring with the current content, but there was a lot that I enjoyed all throughout. Good job overall, but I hope there can be some better balance to the characters and their sexual developments in the future.
Good observation. I had to slow down the pacing or I’ll veer into developing the characters far too quickly. It’s interesting to receive this diversity of opinions. I think for sure greater regard will be placed onto the story next version!

Reactions: cl0ckw3rk

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
1. I opened Premium lounge in bar
2.I've opened silver at least in resort
3.I took Nicole to date in Resort
4.I spank Nicole in Room
but don't know how to take phone she stands on couch every day conversation its repeatable!

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
1. I opened Premium lounge in bar
2.I've opened silver at least in resort
3.I took Nicole to date in Resort
4.I spank Nicole in Room
but don't know how to take phone she stands on couch every day conversation its repeatable!
phone icon should be there on right if you've finished all her dialogue

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
Good observation. I had to slow down the pacing or I’ll veer into developing the characters far too quickly. It’s interesting to receive this diversity of opinions. I think for sure greater regard will be placed onto the story next version!
Also felt like there was a missed opportunity for something sexier (not necessarily too lewd) with the mom's photoshoots. I'm sure you've got more planned for the future though. Don't make us wait too long!

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I'm happy to show off some bonus content in the form of a book I've been making. It's currently finished and I will finalise details for patrons next month! Here are some preview pictures in the meantime...
Capture2.JPG Capture3.JPG Capture4.JPG

Reactions: UncleVT and Hones

Marsow

Feb 2, 2018
Disclaimer: personal perspective/opinion (version 0.5)

I don't know why, but I can't shake the feeling that this game atm is more of a professional con job, a kind of "beautiful" scam in disguise, than a passion-fueled and heartfelt game-project.

Just some oversimplified observations:

From my perspective it borrows heavily from icstors "Milfy City". Stunning, kind of unique graphics in an sandbox-setting with shallow, mediocre storytelling. There is a Mom with ginormous boobs and ass that is into mc right from the start. You have a horny sister with big boobs. Instead of the second sister with small boobs you get a horny and kind of slutty early on "girlfriend", also with big boobs. You have the good for nothing mc that becomes a photographer, bitcoin (Dr. Pinkcakes games anyone?), oh and there's the standard family-model, only this time it's not the big sister, but the mother. It also has some unique selling-features. You can get insulted for being a retard if not spending money before talking to certain npcs (every fucking time!) or being a cheap fuck for not spending on patreon (Mark this! That's how you get supporters willing to pay...ok, maybe some sm-dudes for real). You can spend money to let some (to me) unknown npc manipulate the bitcoin-market. Have an overly aggressive bathroom-date with a real overwatch-character including blue skin - or balls. And there are photo sessions....oh, wait!

There have been the release-version plus 4 updates in the past 3 months, standing at version 0.5 atm. For others that might be half a game. For this project it's the (rather kinky) introduction/prologue and a tiny bit of (meh) story for the handful of characters so far.

All in all it looks and feels like a generic focus group-project, made to tick just the right boxes right from the start. Beautiful from the outside (if you like the style) and quite shallow with the rest of it (atm). A bit like ea- or ubisoft-games, just with slightly more nudity.

And a question for the intermediate finale:

A book about a(n unfinished) project at the start of said project?

I mean...I don't even know w...nvm.

Reactions: aolli

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Disclaimer: personal perspective/opinion (version 0.5)

I don't know why, but I can't shake the feeling that this game atm is more of a professional con job, a kind of "beautiful" scam in disguise, than a passion-fueled and heartfelt game-project.

Just some oversimplified observations:

From my perspective it borrows heavily from icstors "Milfy City". Stunning, kind of unique graphics in an sandbox-setting with shallow, mediocre storytelling. There is a Mom with ginormous boobs and ass that is into mc right from the start. You have a horny sister with big boobs. Instead of the second sister with small boobs you get a horny and kind of slutty early on "girlfriend", also with big boobs. You have the good for nothing mc that becomes a photographer, bitcoin (Dr. Pinkcakes games anyone?), oh and there's the standard family-model, only this time it's not the big sister, but the mother. It also has some unique selling-features. You can get insulted for being a retard if not spending money before talking to certain npcs (every fucking time!) or being a cheap fuck for not spending on patreon (Mark this! That's how you get supporters willing to pay...ok, maybe some sm-dudes for real). You can spend money to let some (to me) unknown npc manipulate the bitcoin-market. Have an overly aggressive bathroom-date with a real overwatch-character including blue skin - or balls. And there are photo sessions....oh, wait!

There have been the release-version plus 4 updates in the past 3 months, standing at version 0.5 atm. For others that might be half a game. For this project it's the (rather kinky) introduction/prologue and a tiny bit of (meh) story for the handful of characters so far.

All in all it looks and feels like a generic focus group-project, made to tick just the right boxes right from the start. Beautiful from the outside (if you like the style) and quite shallow with the rest of it (atm). A bit like ea- or ubisoft-games, just with slightly more nudity.

And a question for the intermediate finale:

A book about a(n unfinished) project at the start of said project?

I mean...I don't even know w...nvm.
You wouldn’t make a book about it if you didn’t care about the game and it’s world.

Marsow

Feb 2, 2018
You wouldn’t make a book about it if you didn’t care about the game and it’s world.
You're totally right. I wouldn't. I probably wouldn't even make a game accompanying it, because I don't really like pulling things out of nothing but air, without anything to relate to. I'm not that creative. But I love to read, listen to or play marvelous stories and adventures. That's something I really do like and like to talk or write about. Sometimes. That also applies to the opposite of it but to a much lesser degree. But back to the topic.

To be frank, I really can't imagine atm about what game or even world you're talking. From my perspective all there is atm is a quite good looking barebone-sandbox with some bits and pieces of story attached to it. A bit more in front than in the aft. A world...well, there is none so far. Unless you call a 2D-map, a home with a handfull of render, a two-render bar, a one-render café and a spa with some render a world. Limited to graphics of course. Not written word, because there is just none or not much related to world-building atm. That's not to say that there won't be in the future. Hence the preliminary "review".

So to conclude, I can't imagine what you're writing in your book. About the game? Nope. About the story? Nope. About the world? Nope. About the graphics and how you are doing them? Well, yeah sure. That could be quite interesting I guess. But for me that would be a book about graphic- and art-design, not necessarily a (or the) game. Because there is just nothing to write about, yet.

Reactions: Racker6
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes