John Podi

Jun 9, 2017
Every time I click on the bed and select sleep for the night, the game crashes, so I have not been able to progress beyond the first day.

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Finally replaying this since the saves don't work. I really like this game, it was just that one update that sucked. Have'nt hit the new content though.

Kinice

Oct 13, 2019
Since I'm not a patreon I don't really have my word to say, but it feels like dev is wasting a lot of time on secondary characters (after all I guess it's patreon choice).
Otherwise, each scenes with Amanda and Keira are PURE GOLD, like, the story and the design is perfect and so well done. This game is definitly one of the best regarding IC content and graphics.
I really hope the game and story with both Keira and Amanda will last a long time.

tatasuoa

Jun 13, 2017
There was a code inserted by the Dev that if you did not put in the correct number on the start screen when you slept overnight it would close the game. That is why you see so many people complaining about their game crashing when they go to bed.
I'm just gonna delete the game, no clue why you would have people try the game for free just to kick them out and tell them to go to a separate website to download it there for free also. It makes no sense.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I'm just gonna delete the game, no clue why you would have people try the game for free just to kick them out and tell them to go to a separate website to download it there for free also. It makes no sense.
Blame f95 mods. I only have control over my patreon

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
To be fair, she is encouraging/helping you to fuck your mom and sis even tho shes ur girlfriend.
She is yes, but honestly I wish we'd had the choice to not get involved with Nicole anyway. She's a vapid bimbo and I for one thoroughly dislike her character. But we're forced to become her boyfriend

Curious what the deal is with giving the player a choice to confess to Caroline or not, but ignoring the choice of we chose 'wrong?' Honestly a really shitty move to offer a choice and renege immediately.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snom8

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Why this game is so hard to get the money?. Just 50$ - 65$, this is to hard for Android user, and must be waiting for the cheat mod for this game.
And it is 500k just for the jet. It going to take you ages to get that much. Is it not possible to use console on Android?

• Haha
Reactions: danteworks
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes