popcorn334

Dec 3, 2018
Hello, my game has been crashing on the first night of the first part of the free roaming part of the game. I done all the steps to get sister's friend's phone except for talking to her on the next day, i go to bed to sleep until morning and the game crashes. Is there a fix? Or is my save some how corrupted? Or do I need to redownload?

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
dude do i honestly have to sit here and grind money for like an hour and a half to do the fucking trips???
An hour and a half?? Did you use the BCC app on the phone?
There's a guide in OP under Developer Notes > Walkthrough AND Bug Fixes
And before I noticed the guide posted in OP, I wrote a post about it. You can find it on the previous page.

Breon Flowers

Jun 20, 2018
An hour and a half?? Did you use the BCC app on the phone?
There's a guide in OP under Developer Notes > Walkthrough AND Bug Fixes
And before I noticed the guide posted in OP, I wrote a post about it. You can find it on the previous page.
"If you want to go the cheating route you can enable the console in the game (if you aren't on android) using Unren and then hit SHIFT-O to open the console and type cash=600000" what is "Unren" and how do i access it?

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
then yes i did that... but where do i type in cash=600000?
"If you want to go the cheating route you can enable the console in the game (if you aren't on android) using Unren and then hit SHIFT-O to open the console and type cash=600000" what is "Unren" and how do i access it?
I don't see how, but in case it wasn't clear enough.... while in-game press "Shift + O" (this will open the console), type "cash=INSERT ANY AMOUNT YOU WANT", then "Esc" to close the console.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
i downloaded the game, i run it and when i start the game some weird number appears, like if it was a password, but this numbers changes every time i run the game then just when the new content it's about to start it closes automatically, does anyone knows how to fix it?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes