Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
i downloaded the game, i run it and when i start the game some weird number appears, like if it was a password, but this numbers changes every time i run the game then just when the new content it's about to start it closes automatically, does anyone knows how to fix it?
The nu.here generate at random.... Just add 5 to it... For eg. If the number is 10.... You type in 15.... 21 you type in 26

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.58.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

dopey80

May 29, 2017
Is Olivia bugged to fuck? I can't alternate between the dildo and butt plug, as the options disappear as soon as I use the butt plug for the first time. Following on from that I can't get the second butt plug and fuck scene as it doesn't trigger, jumps straight from dancing to drug dealer.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Is Olivia bugged to fuck? I can't alternate between the dildo and butt plug, as the options disappear as soon as I use the butt plug for the first time. Following on from that I can't get the second butt plug and fuck scene as it doesn't trigger, jumps straight from dancing to drug dealer.
no idea bro

McCummings

Feb 4, 2019
ngl i'm kinda retarded, but what do after you spoke with nicole and need to buy the pass. Like i have no money buy the pass.
Never mind i fixed by sleeping

Last edited:

Sajan142

Aug 6, 2020
Downloaded the newest version on pc from patreon cant find save file location even though reinstalling the game keeps the saves are they hidden somewhere or what

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes