frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I'm just gonna delete the game, no clue why you would have people try the game for free just to kick them out and tell them to go to a separate website to download it there for free also. It makes no sense.
If you download the 58.1 version the code for making your game close when you sleep was removed so that doesn't happen anymore.

padder

May 5, 2018
Can you bang the mom yet? Haven't played it in a while, decided to hold off till you could. :p

jayjk123

May 3, 2020
does anybody know how to make money quick im stuck on the trip part but ive only got the rv and the hotel does anyone know how to use the app on the phone if so help me out

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
does anybody know how to make money quick im stuck on the trip part but ive only got the rv and the hotel does anyone know how to use the app on the phone if so help me out
Buy low, sell high. Use the favours on the laptop to manipulate the currency.

ntlbl303

Dec 27, 2019
hi all, does anyone know how using songs work when making a game like this?
the choice of music in this game is pretty good but I can't imagine Dante got permission to use them from the artists
are there legal risks here or are you just free to use any music when making a game like this?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
so buy like 5 dollars or like 50 dollars and manipulate everyday
You want to buy as much as you can afford less the cost to pump, then after pumping sell it all, reset, and repeat. Just buying one lot of coins and trying to get the per-coin value really high is a very inefficient way of doing it.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
"A mysterious face - go to the private pool at different times during the day!"
Is this about Angelina? Cause i'm keeping meeting her and Belle in the private pool, and no one except them.

Mar 21, 2018
hi all, does anyone know how using songs work when making a game like this?
the choice of music in this game is pretty good but I can't imagine Dante got permission to use them from the artists
are there legal risks here or are you just free to use any music when making a game like this?
You have to pay licensing fees in order to use each song. It can get expensive. I doubt he is doing this as it would take away much of his donations. If the license holders got wind of it they would send the author a cease and desist letter from their attorney. If he ignored it, they would go through Patreon and get him banned. With a small game like this, the author may get away with it but it isn't legal unless he got permission somehow (very unlikely). There are songs out there that have a public domain license "free use" but not the songs you hear on the radio generally. I've had several YouTube videos pulled due to copyright strikes and they only contained a small portion of licensed songs.

Mar 21, 2018
If you want to go the cheating route you can enable the console in the game (if you aren't on android) using Unren and then hit SHIFT-O to open the console and type cash=600000

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Since there seem to be several people who don't quite understand how the money system works, here's a little tutorial.

First talk to the redhead at the cafe and select "Do you have any job openings?"
Now you can work at the cafe every morning for $50 a day.

Once you have got the smartphone from Nicole and reached a fair amount of money, select the laptop in MC room then Shopping > Favours from Bogdanoff > Dump it (Decreases BBC value by 20%)
Open the app on the phone and deposit the money but keep at least $ 50, then click on "buy" close the phone and wait for the next day.
Go to work and back to the bedroom (now you should have at least $100), select the laptop > Shopping > Favours from Bogdanoff > Pump it (Increases BBC value by 100)
Open the app on the phone, click on "sell" and then "withdraw". Done!

I know that there's also an option to reset BBC value to 10 but I didn't need to use it.

Reactions: Nikod14
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes