tincann

Jul 18, 2017
you need to put in the password, look in the OP. Its whatever number is on the screen + 4. So, if you see an 8 the password is 12.
Your answer to the "Patreon Password? " makes NO sense. There is no number in the original post.

And it's wrong: the answer is NOT a number. The CORRECT Password for Patreon is "onlyfans". (Thanks to : @dorks76)

Last edited:

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Your answer to the "Patreon Password? " makes NO sense. There is no number in the original post.

And it's wrong: the answer is NOT a number. The CORRECT Password for Patreon is "onlyfans". (Thanks to : @dorks76)
Wrong, it's not "onlyfans". Check my previous post...
If there was a modification on 0.58.1 compared to 0.58, I can recheck that maybe.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
The choice in music is super
Good thing the music industry hasn't caught up yet with online adult games, I guess. otherwise, since there's a patreon attached to it, the author would be sued into oblivion for copyright infringement, I reckon.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Good thing the music industry hasn't caught up yet with online adult games, I guess. otherwise, since there's a patreon attached to it, the author would be sued into oblivion for copyright infringement, I reckon.
Now we are talking about that...when buying the assests for this kind of games (I mean, lots of adult games are modeled with DAZ STUDIO)...do the developers buy the rights to do what they want with them?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Now we are talking about that...when buying the assests for this kind of games (I mean, lots of adult games are modeled with DAZ STUDIO)...do the developers buy the rights to do what they want with them?
If you buy them from the Daz store, yes. And most places will have similar terms. There's really no point in buying models other than making your own artwork with them, so the default terms tend to include that.

Reactions: hypnouser

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
If you buy them from the Daz store, yes. And most places will have similar terms. There's really no point in buying models other than making your own artwork with them, so the default terms tend to include that.
Yeah, but do those terms, include the works you create for profit?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah, but do those terms, include the works you create for profit?
Again, generally yes. If you're paying money for models it's usually expected that you're doing so for professional purposes. Non-commercial clauses are usually for free-to-use models. These are of course only general guidelines, you need check the license terms for each thing you use.

Reactions: hypnouser

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Again, generally yes. If you're paying money for models it's usually expected that you're doing so for professional purposes. Non-commercial clauses are usually for free-to-use models. These are of course only general guidelines, you need check the license terms for each thing you use.
That was the doubt I had. Thank you very much for your answer.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Making money is easy it's the withdrawing it from the account is what's really frustrating. You can withdraw $50 per click, now theres an event later in the game that would require you earn over $600000 imagine the amount of clicks you'd be doing. I would recommend you to just cheat for money instead until dev does something about it or find a save with the money already in it.
You can withdraw $500,000 per click... screenshot0001.png

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes