ngccc

Dec 7, 2020
is there mind control judging from the tags i might beliave but in game meh . so is there mind control?

Mikuni

Sep 9, 2018
Start playing yesterday and really enjoyed it ! Can't wait for the next update. Thank you for the game and keep up the good job.

Reactions: danteworks

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
main_menu.png

It's felt like it's been forever since the last update, hasn't it? Today, Dante brings to you Depravity 0.59. It's called 'Plans' because there are a lot of events planned between Kaira and us!

This is Kaira's big transitional, developmental update and this update is going to be dedicated to her. Don't worry though! Olivia and Veronica content is coming up, and though it's not ready for this update, it will be for the next one, which will come sooner than expected.

To play the beta, sign up to be a Mecha Plus patron for $15. Existing Mecha patrons get to play the beta for $10 to thank you for sticking around even when updates weren't released.

Happy New Year! To celebrate, I'm going to have BOTH and on special for the mecha tier and above! Both books have recently been updated to the 3rd edition so you know you're getting something new!

The Artbooks both have exclusive art and writings. The main artbook focusses on art and character profiles, while the design book focusses on the philosophy and behind the scenes of the game.

Cheers,

Dante

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Where are the mistakes in some of these?

How are you going?
the one we're on now?
Is there really all there is to me?
How are you going? -> How are you doing?
the one we're on now -> the one we're in now
Is there really all there is to me? -> Is that really all there is to me?

Reactions: LadyBee

Marcodan1

Dec 20, 2020
Is.. is the music original???? I mean there is a song at "beginning" were Kaira is dressed is red strings (Crismas scene) and she says: why are you trying to push me away? and I love the song can somebody please tell me the name??? This game is a masterpiece! the music is... I love it Id like to know the names of the songs please!

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Is.. is the music original???? I mean there is a song at "beginning" were Kaira is dressed is red strings (Crismas scene) and she says: why are you trying to push me away? and I love the song can somebody please tell me the name??? This game is a masterpiece! the music is... I love it Id like to know the names of the songs please!
Try using shazam. If its' not shazamble than its an original song by me

Reactions: Marcodan1

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Will there be future updates I'd like to see more of nicole
Also do you have a Twitter that I can follow you on ???
no twitter, but you can follow on patreon and discord. Next version is available on patreon

Last edited:

Wangerdanger

Oct 13, 2019
dose this game have pathways where we miss out on scenes if we make wrong choices?
Sorry if this is a pre answered question but I cant find anything

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
dose this game have pathways where we miss out on scenes if we make wrong choices?
Sorry if this is a pre answered question but I cant find anything
IIRC just the one place: When you get a magic potion to use on Amanda if you use it or not has some different scenes, that's all.

Johndoe990

Sep 1, 2019
0.59. - Kaira update that's too good to be true, any plans for puting this game on Steam ? After all adult content i allowed on Steam, would be nice to have in libary

Reactions: Yanagi-san
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes