FrostAce1000

May 30, 2018
My game also has the "open PC = error screen" bug, apparently IOError: Couldn't find file 'logo_patron2.png'. means a pic is missing?

Reactions: Xaos_

Jer'icho

Jul 19, 2017
I'm still getting an error like "couldn't find a place to stop rolling back" whenever I try to load a previous save

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I have the computer bug as well, and it might be related to the trip itself, since when I tried to load a save from the trip, it gave an error screen as well.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
First time playing and i'm 5 minutes into it and I can't stand that Nicole!! Not many choices so far and not keen on being forced by Nicole in the changing room or the forced getting Kaira drunk and bathroom scene without no choice in the matter. I mean there is plenty of inner thoughts going on with the mc but no choice for the player to step up and stop any of it. Well I will keep trying it for a while longer but if this is the way the game continues then it's not going to be for me. So far im wondering why there is no female dom tag.

Reactions: Paapi

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Well, I like harem and romantic games. But I don't like mind control, domination (all kinds), futa / trans, and spanking. And I usually don't like corruption very much. I suspect that they, or at least some of them, are the main fetishes of the game, but I'd rather be sure asking about it, and I want to know if they can be avoidable.

Reactions: Paapi
Mar 29, 2019
Well, I like harem and romantic games. But I don't like mind control, domination (all kinds), futa / trans, and spanking. And I usually don't like corruption very much. I suspect that they, or at least some of them, are the main fetishes of the game, but I'd rather be sure asking about it, and I want to know if they can be avoidable.
futa you can cancle in the options
i think you can avoid the mind control
the domination i am not realy sure if you can just avoid the charcter or not
corruption you must ofc

Reactions: BlasKyau
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes