spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
So first time playing this game in atleast 2 years or something I think? The amount of content is very unevenly distributed I don't think Camille has gotten any new content at all? Could be wrong like I said it has been a long while but vague memory tells me it is the same cut-of point. Meanwhile this gym ark just keeps going and going.
There’s still no more content for her?

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Why is Camille's dick bigger when flaccid than our mc's erect cock?

Also is there any pregnancy tag planned?(not for Camille obviously)

ootabX

Feb 3, 2018
Holy moly. I started this game and got so annoyed by the music at the beginning, since they are just talking and talking and you can't focus reading the VN that I had to mute, stop playing and come here to give my feedback on this.

danteworks if you want people to read the conversation and immerse in the story, you cannot put music like that in the scene, which is also too loud imo.
It would be fine, if it was in a cutscene, where no conversation is going on or sth like that. but this is just really annoying, since there is barely a melody audible and I can only hear people talking/singig really loud. Am I to listen to the lyrics? It just really is stealing my attention from the story.

Meant as constructive feedback. Thanks.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Holy moly. I started this game and got so annoyed by the music at the beginning, since they are just talking and talking and you can't focus reading the VN that I had to mute, stop playing and come here to give my feedback on this.

danteworks if you want people to read the conversation and immerse in the story, you cannot put music like that in the scene, which is also too loud imo.
It would be fine, if it was in a cutscene, where no conversation is going on or sth like that. but this is just really annoying, since there is barely a melody audible and I can only hear people talking/singig really loud. Am I to listen to the lyrics? It just really is stealing my attention from the story.

Meant as constructive feedback. Thanks.
Volume slider! That song is also v. Popular on the other hand with the play3rs

Reactions: battleguy

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
How good is this game? I have seen it through friends gallery on his pc. It looked really good and story seemed like it had some paranormal elements. Should i give it a try? And yeah the soundtrack and music brought me to this game.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
How good is this game? I have seen it through friends gallery on his pc. It looked really good and story seemed like it had some paranormal elements. Should i give it a try? And yeah the soundtrack and music brought me to this game.
Yes. Play this game. Your naughty bits will be sore and worn out by this game. However, if my memory serves the updates to this game have a long dev time and sometimes the updates in the past were massive blue ball experiences requiring a replay of 'old content' to solve the issue.
*NOTE* I and my naughty bits love this game and desperately want more content such that even "story updates" (meaning teasing heavy) are welcome. (Hell, this game has the power to drag me out of "lurk mode" to make a post)

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Yes. Play this game. Your naughty bits will be sore and worn out by this game. However, if my memory serves the updates to this game have a long dev time and sometimes the updates in the past were massive blue ball experiences requiring a replay of 'old content' to solve the issue.
*NOTE* I and my naughty bits love this game and desperately want more content such that even "story updates" (meaning teasing heavy) are welcome. (Hell, this game has the power to drag me out of "lurk mode" to make a post)
Oh yeahhh

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
Yeah I got the same vibe form just seeing it for a few seconds and when the gallery song hit me I got my neuron activated

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes