Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi everyone!

long time not playing this awsome game.

I have forgotten how to earn money; other than washing dishes at the cafe... (I couldn't understand how the investment mechanic works, so it's out of my knowledge)

I can not trig the cyber club scene... somebody could be kind and help me there, please. I recently finished Veronica and Olivia's path and the rest of the LI's routes.

Cheers!

CinderFall201

Feb 5, 2018
I got the Cyberclub and got the entertainers....is there any more content to Depravity afterwards or is that everything so far? Can't wait for more updates!

Reactions: danteworks

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
In an effort to not waste time downloading a game that I can't play. If the answer to my question is yes, then my computer is too old to run it.
It's 7.4.11, but you could be able to swap out the Renpy folder for an older version and play it if the game doesn't use anything that was new in Renpy 7.4.

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
It's 7.4.11, but you could be able to swap out the Renpy folder for an older version and play it if the game doesn't use anything that was new in Renpy 7.4.
I tried that already with another game and the result was a nice traceback report. I'm waiting to hear back from the person who pointed this technique out to me, so I'm going to hold off on attempting this with Depravity until afterward. Thanks for the advice!

Juuhachigou

Feb 26, 2018
On page 3 of the Treasured Memories, how do I get the first two scenes in the third row? the two before The Trip?

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Need help: how can I get to play these three scenes? They're apparently in the gallery but I haven't got the chance to play them before and after The Trip event, did I miss something to initiate? 1.png

Reactions: mordomoful

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
Is it possible to unlock all scenes in the gallery by playing. I mean if i miss a scene in the gallery can I get it back or do I have to go back to get it?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes