CinderFall201

Feb 5, 2018
Is it possible to unlock all scenes in the gallery by playing. I mean if i miss a scene in the gallery can I get it back or do I have to go back to get it?
If you go to the main page there is a Gallery mod in which you can unlock all scenes and memories and all that stuff. Just follow all the instructions and it should give you all the scenes

Reactions: BluexRexy

Trephis

Apr 9, 2020
I see a futa/trans tag here... how much futa content is here actually...?
BTW I love futa stuff... especially futa on male & futa on futa

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
I see a futa/trans tag here... how much futa content is here actually...?
BTW I love futa stuff... especially futa on male & futa on futa
If you like futa stuff then you're gonna love Twisted World 3D. This game however does not have futa stuff. One of the potential LIs is trans hence the tag.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
In an effort to not waste time downloading a game that I can't play. If the answer to my question is yes, then my computer is too old to run it.
How old is too old? As far as I can tell, as long as you have a graphics card in your machine Ren'Py will run.

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
How old is too old? As far as I can tell, as long as you have a graphics card in your machine Ren'Py will run.
10 years. If you want to get technical, the process runs just fine, but when the application pops up, all I get is a white window. Changing the graphics setting does nothing and I have to go into Task Manager in order to close out of the program.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
10 years. If you want to get technical, the process runs just fine, but when the application pops up, all I get is a white window. Changing the graphics setting does nothing and I have to go into Task Manager in order to close out of the program.
Actually I was hoping for specification like CPU, GPU, RAM amount and Windows version. If you don't know all the specs, you can look for a label on your machine and tell me the make and model number.

What you describe with the white screen, I jump straight to your machine having graphics issues. But without knowing what GPU you have or don't have I can't make a informed decision. It could be a driver issue, it could be a hardware issue.

But saying a 10 year old computer can't run a game made with Ren'Py version XXXX is not really true as I run it just fine on a 3rd gen i5 processor with a 2GB Nvidia GT650M graphics card.

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
First two girls were awesome. 5/5 game up til i had to date Joanna. Don't mean to sound critical, there's nothing wrong with it, we've all got preferences. I've just always hated the huge breasted submissive mother types. Not a huge fan of Luana's body type either obviously, but the cute sweet innocent thing i like so I'll like that portion well enough. Just felt like a slog for me the last couple updates with the mother. Sorry to hear about your problems, i understand completely. Been on depression and anti-anxiety meds for years. Shit is a bitch. Good luck with the game, glad you're able to earn a living off it so you can work on it full time. I'm REALLY looking forward to taking the girls back to the INN and continuing Linda's story. LOVE Red heads, love freckles, and LOVE country girls (storyline with her friend sounds super interesting too). If you're not thinking about tying in a flashback or two from her cheerleading days into the story somewhere you should. A nice G/G scene in a locker room after a cheer competition would be amazing. Love abs too so older sister and her sexy tattooed rival was hot as fuck. Nice how you tied the girl we saved back into the story too. She's a smokeshow, the tats under her boobs are awesome. I think so many people frustrations with the time it's taking are due to the fact that the game is so good and has so much potential. Impatience mixed with anticipation and expectations is a bad combination. I honestly came here to complain about it too, but I did some reading and saw what you're going through so I figured I do a tiny bit of complaining/(hopefully) constructive criticism while trying to be a little uplifting. Keep plugging away, solid work so far.
I think you've posted this on the wrong thread man.

Reactions: FatYoda
Dec 15, 2021
Only read a couple pages, but I'm guess if we're going by the tags, no pregnancy? It would fit so well with the theme of being depraved

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
how do i raise the club prestige now - I have the cash and have done the trip etc but still when I try and upgrade it says i need to more wth the girls but the phone says they're all complete?

Last edited:

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I just downloaded the gameand it looks fantasic! is there by chance any gallery so we can rewatch or replay scenes?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes