Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
The hint says, i should talk to Kaira in her room in the morning, but she isn't there... any hints?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
too bad that there aren't games where you can actually domming a softboy/sissyboy or something except Friends of Mine, so i wanted be the master, bc in most of the game you get transformed in a trap/sissy/ladyboy. and not bc the NPCs love you bc they want destroy your dignity as human being...(and healthy Love is my main kink...so it's a huge turn off when there is humiliation and zero aftercare)

Reactions: popober

BlindPigeon

Aug 8, 2018
Whats the song that goes

You don't know about real loss, 'cause it only occurs when you've loved something more than you love yourself

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
too bad that there aren't games where you can actually domming a softboy/sissyboy or something except Friends of Mine, so i wanted be the master, bc in most of the game you get transformed in a trap/sissy/ladyboy. and not bc the NPCs love you bc they want destroy your dignity as human being...(and healthy Love is my main kink...so it's a huge turn off when there is humiliation and zero aftercare)
That's why Apartment 69 was so damn good. You get your own virgin trap that you could eventually start using. It'll be 2025 by the time he update it. It had a lolis and it was in RENPY. It had everything.:cry:

BlindPigeon

Aug 8, 2018
HAHAH well I had to alt tab to try to find it. Spent a good 30 mins trying and i forgot what i had to do.
ALSO I cant find Nicole in the Living room?
I spoke to Amanda in the morning then Kiara in the afternoon and the next day i was supposed to find Nicole but i cant.

or do i have to do this strictly on the first day?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes