danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
If you're patient you can rack up a huge stack of cash, do as above until you have 5k or so, then pay Bogdanoff to dump the bcc value to 10 and buy for 3k, use 200 each day to increase value by 100 . Sleep to the next day and repeat, by the end of day 10 the bcc value will be atleast 2k. Sell and pocket 600k +. Do the same again and you'll get the picture. I have 136 million now without too much hassle.
the bogdanoff market manipulations are too powerful. Beware for when they dump it and crash the market with no survivors.

D

Deleted member 42

is there a trap on this game and if so is it avoidable?

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Visuals are by a country mile the best in any Honey Select game ( really good lighting). And the models are gorgeous, with good scenes, good music.
How well the game will turn out, will depend on how the plot turns out. Too many games like this boil down to "MC-fucks- everything", and the author ends up losing interest even faster than the audience.

SergejGamer73

Nov 8, 2018
Please help me a little how play Depravity i'm little stuck here when buy camera 500$ and 100$ and 50$, now i don't know what i need next if someone know glive me text how play game thank you very much!!

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
yes when i buy one more camera 400$ two times i take her picture and now i don't know what need.
Check your phone, there's questhelper that tells you when and where to speak to her next. It also says when you have finished the content update for each character.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes