jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Is there some way to get more money? ( by cheating or other)
you can get a lot of money be selling coins on your phone, buy them low and sell them high. just bought a bunch for 20 something dollars each and sold them for 200+ dollars each. have like 13k now or something stupid.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
I liked the new update (5.1), seeing more of the sister content was great.
I don't want to be the first asshole here to say it but I do feel like the content was thin. Maybe its because I'm thirsty for some more of this game. The sisters content in 5.1 was mainly conversational and although there was more brief story foreshadowing it was very minimal. having said that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So im slightly complaining...but ill end by thanking the dev for making this game so enticing, its the reason im wanting more in the first place! :p

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Yes. And the mother.
And the lady next door.
And her girlfriend.
And the female cop on the corner.
And the school teacher.
And the mayor.

And his boyfriend...
I don't know how can you plan the seeds in your boyfriend and where can he keep it. LMAO

Okay the requested list are fixed and the dev have confirmed that we will have pregnancy in this game ( WIP bro! :love: ). I hope we can get both sister & mother pregnant and do some lesbian pregnant sex and 3somes with MC too :love:

( please don't ask me about the mayor ):p

Reactions: Broarmy2107

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I liked the new update (5.1), seeing more of the sister content was great.
I don't want to be the first asshole here to say it but I do feel like the content was thin. Maybe its because I'm thirsty for some more of this game. The sisters content in 5.1 was mainly conversational and although there was more brief story foreshadowing it was very minimal. having said that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So im slightly complaining...but ill end by thanking the dev for making this game so enticing, its the reason im wanting more in the first place! :p
Point taken! The plotting for this update and writing the dialogue I thought was quite important. The characterisation I care about.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
when go to Bar. grab a drink. that says i need finish drink but how?
i want premium lounge vip, so cant drink more than one glass in one night?

EDIT: OK - 5 x drink days 20$ or 10 x drink days 10$ then vip open. not possible drink 5 drink row in one day.

Reactions: danteworks

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
....i was not expecting the vip.

with KDA apparently in the game....i should have.

gotta say @danteworks the style in this game is very unique(as unique as a game like this can get, considering.)

I'll keep a close eye on this one, especially since the characters are well made.

Friggin widowmaker in the vip.....you blueballed me Dante.....

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
So is it just my imagination or is the Cafe Girl just the Sister with Red Hair and Green eyes?
Not possible. I didn't actually create the Cafe girl. She was sent to me by a friend to use in my game.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Not possible. I didn't actually create the Cafe girl. She was sent to me by a friend to use in my game.
I know what is, they share the same full teeth smile pose and she has a similarly cute face. By the by, I love this game so far. I didn't think I was going to like a game where all (most) of the women had similar chest sizes, but story is actually really well done. I do hope the Angel/Demon/Dream Goddess gets named soon. Also wouldn't mind having a dirty dream about her.

Mar 29, 2019
and why ther a shadow in the sex scane
when he fuck her in the dream its so bad

but liked that you improve the animation in the first sex scanes tnx for that

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
you can get a lot of money be selling coins on your phone, buy them low and sell them high. just bought a bunch for 20 something dollars each and sold them for 200+ dollars each. have like 13k now or something stupid.
If you're patient you can rack up a huge stack of cash, do as above until you have 5k or so, then pay Bogdanoff to dump the bcc value to 10 and buy for 3k, use 200 each day to increase value by 100 . Sleep to the next day and repeat, by the end of day 10 the bcc value will be atleast 2k. Sell and pocket 600k +. Do the same again and you'll get the picture. I have 136 million now without too much hassle.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes