BlaizeNaz1

May 28, 2019
I'm having a problem with android version. After 20-30 minutes of play it crashes. What can i do? Its the first time when i have this problem. My phone is not weak so i dunno what to do. Sorry for my bad English.

arkath

Aug 26, 2016
PSA: Beta testers also get their hands on my passion project, 'The Design of Depravity.' It is a 32-page book about behind the scenes, art, music and much, much more. Here are a few teaser pages!
Currently a patreon, is it DMed through there?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Patreon voters did not vote her in this time.
Oh, it's one of those games.

It looked good but I avoid player dictated games like the plague.

The beta keeps crashing everytime i go to sleep and it says the files are corrupted, is there any way to fix this? thanks
Wait for a fixed version probably, beta's are usually big riddled for any game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The author makes the story, patreons only decide the order, what's wrong about that?
Seen a lot of games turn into absolute cluster fucks when players have too much say. A lot of us here want to play the games the devs make how they want to make them not a mash up.

A lot of the games that get abandoned are because devs let patrons/fans have too much say and they lost interest or it turned into something they hated.

I tend to only play games where the dev has the plot already lined out and it just needs putting together. If a dev is doing things based on patreon votes it tells me he's making it up as he goes along and that doesn't appeal to me.

Nothing inherently wrong with it if that's what people want it just isn't for me.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Seen a lot of games turn into absolute cluster fucks when players have too much say. A lot of us here want to play the games the devs make how they want to make them not a mash up.

A lot of the games that get abandoned are because devs let patrons/fans have too much say and they lost interest or it turned into something they hated.

I tend to only play games where the dev has the plot already lined out and it just needs putting together. If a dev is doing things based on patreon votes it tells me he's making it up as he goes along and that doesn't appeal to me.

Nothing inherently wrong with it if that's what people want it just isn't for me.
I planned to have patron involvement from the get go and disagree with your assessment and premise that a dev who does things based on patron votes is making it up as I go along. The format of my game permits such freedom. The players just dictate the order of which character is updated, and the final result is the same, as I lock characters that I don’t want to update from voting.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes