danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Here is what I think so far of this game. Jobs should give way more money. The farming is pretty obnoxious. The sister looks pretty good. Can't wait for more content of her but the mother could use a change in her looks especially her facial features. It's pretty uncanny compared to the the other characters. Dialogue is decently written and I'm definitely excited to see more of this. Admittedly the other characters don't interest me that much but the stuff I've seen from the sister's friend was good.
Read the walkthrough for how to make money. Money farming is actually very easy.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I was starting to enjoy the game, I managed to get to the end of day 1 (met mom, sis, went to the cafe, bar and resort) then, as i went to go to sleep for day 2 to start, the game crashes (completely closes itself)

I did retry 3 times, since i missed saving up to that point lol, so i have a save file now in the bedroom, end of day 1, and that is as far as i can get XD. but it was good up until that point
V.53 Beta
Game crashes for non beta testers which is intended, not a bug

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Read the walkthrough for how to make money. Money farming is actually very easy.
That still doesn't stop that jobbing is basically worthless and grindy especially early game where you maybe don't have a smartphone.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
That still doesn't stop that jobbing is basically worthless and grindy especially early game where you maybe don't have a smartphone.
I think ask Amanda for money and work at the cafe. Before long you will be able to buy into the resort, where you can progress the Nicole quest

PPanGames

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
I think ask Amanda for money and work at the cafe. Before long you will be able to buy into the resort, where you can progress the Nicole quest
That's the problem. It's way to little money and maybe people don't want to progress through the Nicole quest. The jobs should be there for people who don't wanna do this exact quest because they're interested in other girls first.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
That's the problem. It's way to little money and maybe people don't want to progress through the Nicole quest. The jobs should be there for people who don't wanna do this exact quest because they're interested in other girls first.
It’s the only grind in the game lol. The Nicole part is unfortunate but I need to give players the quest guide and I made it so that the phone is compulsory for some of the other girls. If I had to redo it I’ll change it but this is how it it is now.

PPanGames

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
It’s the only grind in the game lol. The Nicole part is unfortunate but I need to give players the quest guide and I made it so that the phone is compulsory for some of the other girls. If I had to redo it I’ll change it but this is how it it is now.
Yeah but grinding isn't fun, no matter how often. Like I said, instead of making it mandatory to get the smartphone for some cash, just change the values of how much money, work could give you. This way you'd have two options of getting it: Through your phone or through work. Then you wouldn't necessarily have to rework the Nicole part and people could enjoy the other girls' routes first if they wanted to.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Yeah but grinding isn't fun, no matter how often. Like I said, instead of making it mandatory to get the smartphone for some cash, just change the values of how much money work could give you. This way you'd have two options of getting it: Through your phone or through work. Then you wouldn't necessarily have to rework the Nicole part and people could enjoy the other girls' routes first if they wanted to.
I'll consider it.

Reactions: PPanGames

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Is there going to be content with waitresses? Well, i'm mostly interested in Ice Cream girl. And yes, trap content was awkward, but funny. It would have been a lot more awkwarder if i never knew about trap content and chose blowjob.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
The game uses a password at the beginning, if u get the right one by being a patreon it will avoid the crash when u go to sleep. Here's the solution :

The password = the number shown on the screen plus 3 (for instance, if the number shown is 10, you'll have to enter 13). If you see the number 4, the password would be 7.

Have fun :)

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
The game uses a password at the beginning, if u get the right one by being a patreon it will avoid the crash when u go to sleep. Here's the solution :

The password = the number shown on the screen plus 3 (for instance, if the number shown is 10, you'll have to enter 13). If you see the number 4, the password would be 7.

oh, how'd you figure that?

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018

ty mate

Daboos

Jul 1, 2017
Im having a problem were Amanda isn't showing up at home in the mornings or evenings. Any ideas how to fix

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes