kireineko

Jul 2, 2019
Android version works great. Great for tablet. Would be good if textbox opacity setting is available and Hide option for UI.

ice2019

Aug 5, 2019
Please wait until the game is out of beta if you are not a beta tester! Beta testers can give feedback on patreon or discord.
ok so you used a secret code system this time that only patreons knows about.
clever :)
then the beta uploads on mega and svscomics are wasted.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Some content with mom and sis yet ? I mean real action ? The renders look great

Thx

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
How to enter the PremiumLounge? cause after the first drink the Barkeeper say something about i should drink it before i order the next!? I play Version 0.52 just to make sure if I´m playing the right one.

Last edited:

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
How to enter the PremiumLounge? cause after the first drink the Barkeeper say something about i should drink it before i order the next!? I play Version 0.52 just to make sure if I´m playing the right one.
Come back tomorrow to order more. This will be remedied in future versions.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

Landaar

Jun 23, 2017
danteworks which 3D models you have used for the game? They are like honey select but much much better. They are not like the game Corruption or similar...

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
What the better word to put for incest? Cause Mother and Sister looks stupid sometimes. Maybe Mom and Sis, or Mom and Sister?

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Already has my attention. I'm kinda sad that not many games here (or at least the ones that I've looked at) feature the virgin-killer sweater. Shame.

Also i gotta ask this stupid question: was this game sponsored by Calvin Klein? The 10th preview image suggests so. IDK. Downloading~

Satanas6669

Jul 4, 2019
Honey select graphics, I just spend time on making my renders fit the look I want.
I was starting to enjoy the game, I managed to get to the end of day 1 (met mom, sis, went to the cafe, bar and resort) then, as i went to go to sleep for day 2 to start, the game crashes (completely closes itself)

I did retry 3 times, since i missed saving up to that point lol, so i have a save file now in the bedroom, end of day 1, and that is as far as i can get XD. but it was good up until that point
V.53 Beta

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Here is what I think so far of this game. Jobs should give way more money. The farming is pretty obnoxious. The sister looks pretty good. Can't wait for more content of her but the mother could use a change in her looks especially her facial features. It's pretty uncanny compared to the the other characters. Dialogue is decently written and I'm definitely excited to see more of this. Admittedly the other characters don't interest me that much but the stuff I've seen from the sister's friend was good.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes