Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
In their defense, there are games with the harem tag that aren't actual harem games. This is an actual harem game
Then he should've specified the question.
For the games that have the harem tag but aren't harem games. Report it to have the tag removed. But put in explanation why the tag is not fitting.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Then he should've specified the question.
For the games that have the harem tag but aren't harem games. Report it to have the tag removed. But put in explanation why the tag is not fitting.
The problem is most of those faux harem games, get the tag by the rules as written. The rules don't specify anything about the nature of the harem. You can dater multiple people at once, but you have to chose at the end etc

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The problem is most of those faux harem games, get the tag by the rules as written. The rules don't specify anything about the nature of the harem. You can dater multiple people at once, but you have to chose at the end etc
Yeah, should specify the questions then :p
Don't think the new tag system will help in that regard though.

Oh>>Yess

Nov 8, 2023
Depth's Revival [Ch. X] [Seacth]

Compressed

Windows & Linux >> >>

Macintosh >> >>

Tool >> UAGC

Last edited:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I wish this game never ended. You can do like Toei squeeze this cow until it's dry
it hasn't ended? You will likely get your "Me:andromeda" whether if you want it or not! :)
It might be EA (electronic arts), but you can manage no?
Soon blizzard and few others will be added here.
Indie games is what we will desire for real, or tbh, it is for me anyway already

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DepthsRevival-CHX
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

crowbar214

Apr 25, 2021
Huh. The game isn't reading any of my saves. They're there, in the renpy save folder... just not showing up when I start the game. :unsure:

Anyone got a working save of the end of chapter 9 that they can share?

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
it hasn't ended? You will likely get your "Me:andromeda" whether if you want it or not! :)
It might be EA (electronic arts), but you can manage no?
Soon blizzard and few others will be added here.
Indie games is what we will desire for real, or tbh, it is for me anyway already
I don't understand anything you say lol. I just want the game to last a long time, the donations will always be there

Bzshr

Feb 4, 2018
I don't understand anything you say lol. I just want the game to last a long time, the donations will always be there
The dev is working on the "Harem Route" first. Once that's done, there will be routes for each girl so expect more updates in the future.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Huh. The game isn't reading any of my saves. They're there, in the renpy save folder... just not showing up when I start the game. :unsure:

Anyone got a working save of the end of chapter 9 that they can share?
Similar problem for me. I had only 3 saves (one from end of each of the previous three updates). When I selected the most recent save to load, nothing happened, the game just went back to the main menu. When I tried to select either of the older two saves, I got a traceback. I went to check the autosaves and it seems just trying to load the old saves had created 4 new autsaves (of the main menu) so I only had 2 remaining autosaves and they didn't work, either. However, I did have a copy of all my saves from the last update, so I moved them into the current update's save folder and tried all of the autosaves again and the 4th one worked. Hope it helps and it's not too late.

crowbar214

Apr 25, 2021
Similar problem for me. I had only 3 saves (one from end of each of the previous three updates). When I selected the most recent save to load, nothing happened, the game just went back to the main menu. When I tried to select either of the older two saves, I got a traceback. I went to check the autosaves and it seems just trying to load the old saves had created 4 new autsaves (of the main menu) so I only had 2 remaining autosaves and they didn't work, either. However, I did have a copy of all my saves from the last update, so I moved them into the current update's save folder and tried all of the autosaves again and the 4th one worked. Hope it helps and it's not too late.
I tried that, and it didn't work. Share me the save of yours that worked? And I'll give that a try.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Wonderful update! Can't wait for the final? harem route update.
Any chance this will end up on steam? Gonna buy it immediately if it does.

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes