• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sabanana

Jan 11, 2021
I'm going to make her optional at the start. She's not optional cause I had to show what the game can do with those Imogen scenes but now the game has more content she can be optional from the beginning I'll implement it in the next updates and she will have a love route as well.
I guess this idea got thrown in the bin. Or is the android build just buggy so that this option never appears?

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
How do you play the side stories? I used both my last save and the option to skip to the last update, they all end the same way...
Just pick the side stories option on the main menu. You can see all the scenes there.
I guess this idea got thrown in the bin. Or is the android build just buggy so that this option never appears?
The love route is there, and you can reject her, but not from the beginning. I couldn't do it because it would complicate a lot of stuff.

Reactions: homarkc

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
heh
Mary + jane = Marijuana
autor is humororous dude hehe

"Last dance with Mary Jane
One more time to kill the pain"

(c)Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Mary Jane’s Last Dance '1993 "Greatest Hits"

Last edited:

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
Have anyone post it a picture of how Kaylie looks now after losing weight or not ? Have the change of her body been made in game yet or not ?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
*scene with Lera deflowering*
umm.. impaled cock? oh-ma-ma =)))
impaled by vagina, yes?
autor, are you sure this is not impaling cock? ;)
pfhehehehe...

I suspect this is a machine translator error. but I wonder what language it was translated from to get this kind of funny bloopers? What language allows for confusion of the gender of an object, so that as a result of translation, a masculine object or person behaves like a feminine object?
I find this interesting from an educational point of view.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Uthuriel

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Yes, it’s quite strange to play a character who hardly smiles and, worse than that, looks at everyone like a wolf, from under his brows.
Well, i must admit once again that women in this VN are quite strange creatures who, apparently, actually profess an ideology according to which “a man only needs to be a little more beautiful than a monkey” haha =)

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD and Uthuriel

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Symbolsz Gallery Unlock :

Depth's Revival 10.5 :
(1.04 Go)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Reactions: ElZenpai and Thy4nd
4.00 star(s) 47 Votes