jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
25# Devlog: Let there be music... and more! 01.02.24
Hey-o everyone! I hope you're all having a wonderful day.

There's a new update coming for Depth's Revival, what a surprise! Right? It actually is, cause this is not our usual chapter update. I was fixing up the game on my free time for a couple of months now; finding music, fixing the broken dialogue and animations on early chapters and whatnot.

It's almost ready, and I wanted to let you all know beforehand of the things that are going to change. Firstly, I rewrote most of the game to make it feel more natural and paced. The characters on early chapters didn't sound natural at all with the way they talked. Remember Mrs. Bell saying, "I'm yours forever and ever." right out of the blue? That sort of dialogue is more natural now and more in character for everyone.

I also went ahead and found some music to fit the game. Each girl now has their own theme playing during their scenes and a lot more songs to capture the mood of the scene.

I also fixed some bugs during Jane's and Imogen's scenes where the sex animation didn't play at all. I don't know how I didn't even notice it before, so I guess more animations?

I also plan on adding more stuff and fixes, but these are the headliners. If everything goes as planned the update should be ready this month, but we'll see how it goes.

Take care y'all!

HS2_2024-02-01-16-38-22-780.png

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Kinda curious as to the reason for even having prior options that say something like "I better not keep cumming in her or she'll get pregnant" only to have every single character wind up pregnant. Just seems kinda redundant to even have the choice there. Same thing with helping Kaylie workout (it even asks this twice). It doesn't do anything, doubly so with her also winding up pregnant without any player input with it.

Feels more like a kinetic novel with simple "wanna add this person to the harem? yes/no"

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Kinda curious as to the reason for even having prior options that say something like "I better not keep cumming in her or she'll get pregnant" only to have every single character wind up pregnant. Just seems kinda redundant to even have the choice there. Same thing with helping Kaylie workout (it even asks this twice). It doesn't do anything, doubly so with her also winding up pregnant without any player input with it.

Feels more like a kinetic novel with simple "wanna add this person to the harem? yes/no"
1, that doesn't describe a kinetic novel. 2, You reject any of the actual main harem girls and you're significantly changing the story.
I don't have it installed atm so I can't double check the numbers but if you go into your gallery you're probably missing a decent few scenes if you haven't played all the paths.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
1, that doesn't describe a kinetic novel. 2, You reject any of the actual main harem girls and you're significantly changing the story.
I don't have it installed atm so I can't double check the numbers but if you go into your gallery you're probably missing a decent few scenes if you haven't played all the paths.
That's why I said it feels like one, not that it is one. If simply saying yes to each character makes the other choices (pulling out, helping her work out) redundant then it makes the choices feel unnecessary. But i get what you're saying, I'll see how different the story changes later when I pick only 1 or 2 girls. Was just weird since I chose every option to not make them pregnant only to have every single one become pregnant. Even the shop owner. Was kinda jarring.

edit: alright yeah. You get railroaded in to solo if you don't pick every girl. Guess I'll have to come back later after some more updates when the solo stuff is done. Since like I said, I didn't mind the harem stuff, but would rather not have every single one become pregnant lol.

Last edited:

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
That's why I said it feels like one, not that it is one. If simply saying yes to each character makes the other choices (pulling out, helping her work out) redundant then it makes the choices feel unnecessary. But i get what you're saying, I'll see how different the story changes later when I pick only 1 or 2 girls. Was just weird since I chose every option to not make them pregnant only to have every single one become pregnant. Even the shop owner. Was kinda jarring.

edit: alright yeah. You get railroaded in to solo if you don't pick every girl. Guess I'll have to come back later after some more updates when the solo stuff is done. Since like I said, I didn't mind the harem stuff, but would rather not have every single one become pregnant lol.
Those options are going to be effective on each character's solo route and their after harem ending parts. I couldn't be able to add all the choices for the harem path, because it would require a lot of work.

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
pretty good game though it took forever for the mc's dick to get better.

in the beginning when serena fucks the mc the dick looked good but then soon after it turned into that hot garbage cartoony bullshit. other than that this is amazing and cant wait for more.

though it is weird why they moved to a new country when they could of just stayed in the same country but moved to the mountains if they wanted fresh air etc and built a mansion over their[if their wasnt a prebuilt one]. and mc would of had an easier time getting to crawferd/freya/ and imogen while also being able to better take care of the children.

flying down every week to visit them is just a waste of money in my opinion and if he was going to do that anyway to take care of his women and children then they should of just been added to the harem or at least gotten them a house of their own for the rest 3 close by for him to visit more frequently.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
26# Devlog: Where's the update pal? 26.02.24
Where is it? It's cooking. Slow and not steady, at least for these last couple of days.

I know I mentioned a date for this month for the rewritten version of the game but guess what? Everything of course didn't work as planned.

A glass found itself in my eye and I had to deal with that, but even before that I was slacking off because I was feeling tired of editing bits of dialogue over and over. The more I worked on this rewrite, the more thing I wanted to change but with each change I had to adjust some other stuff, and now I'm in a mess where I don't know how to move forward. I mean, I know. But it's hard. And it's taking way longer than I expected.

But anyway, enough of me bitching about not being able to work. Let's talk about the progress! I've been busy with four different things. Depth's Revival's new chapter which still needs a lot of time to be complete cause my frame rate is standing around 10 for all the scenes I'm making.

I'm also working on the rewrite of the game. Finding music, editing scenes, adding some complete new images for the new story bits, and I'm also going to include three unique scenes that I've made for my $50 tier supporters featuring: Imogen x Jane, Kaylie x Cindy, Imogen x Lera. Thank you guys for letting me add these scenes to the game.

I also worked on Project: Pain created new characters, wrote and planned more stuff.

And finally I worked on Depth's Revival 2 which is still in very early stages of development, but I've planned out how's it going to play and oh boy! That game is going to be good.

And yeah, that's all I guess. I'm doing fine, my eye is good, and I'm hopeful for the future. Thank you all for supporting me!

And here are some images from the upcoming unique scenes! HS2_2024-02-26-17-04-25-194.png HS2_2024-02-26-17-00-25-600.png

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
26# Devlog: Where's the update pal? 26.02.24
Where is it? It's cooking. Slow and not steady, at least for these last couple of days.

I know I mentioned a date for this month for the rewritten version of the game but guess what? Everything of course didn't work as planned.

A glass found itself in my eye and I had to deal with that, but even before that I was slacking off because I was feeling tired of editing bits of dialogue over and over. The more I worked on this rewrite, the more thing I wanted to change but with each change I had to adjust some other stuff, and now I'm in a mess where I don't know how to move forward. I mean, I know. But it's hard. And it's taking way longer than I expected.

But anyway, enough of me bitching about not being able to work. Let's talk about the progress! I've been busy with four different things. Depth's Revival's new chapter which still needs a lot of time to be complete cause my frame rate is standing around 10 for all the scenes I'm making.

I'm also working on the rewrite of the game. Finding music, editing scenes, adding some complete new images for the new story bits, and I'm also going to include three unique scenes that I've made for my $50 tier supporters featuring: Imogen x Jane, Kaylie x Cindy, Imogen x Lera. Thank you guys for letting me add these scenes to the game.

I also worked on Project: Pain created new characters, wrote and planned more stuff.

And finally I worked on Depth's Revival 2 which is still in very early stages of development, but I've planned out how's it going to play and oh boy! That game is going to be good.

And yeah, that's all I guess. I'm doing fine, my eye is good, and I'm hopeful for the future. Thank you all for supporting me!

And here are some images from the upcoming unique scenes! View attachment 3387893 View attachment 3387887
Depth's Revival 2 ? Is that going to be same people or a different MC and Harem?

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Hold up. The night before the trip The PREGNANT women was out drinking? Lera said on the plane we drank a little more than you two. Like WTF

• Haha
Reactions: holaje12
4.00 star(s) 47 Votes