ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
in the list of replays I found one where Freya came home and said that she was a biology teacher. how to get this scene during the main story?

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Is there any negatives in making Jane jealous by mentioning Mrs Bell? Or its just some minor changes in dialogue?
In a quick check of the code.. Not that I can see. Although.. we have few more updates to go yet, but the way the story has shifted slightly, my guess is it was left there to allow Seacth options in the future, but considering it was chap4, and were at 10 now.. Im gonna stick with No, just flavor.

Its one console variable change to fix if we screw it up in the future, so no big deal.
I do think making that choice to mention Bell is good, as it forces Jane to admit stuff, and its a good talk.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ImariKurumi

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
anyone a compressed version of the new update + uncensor/incest and walkthrough mod 7gb is a bit much almost hits the limit firefox can handle with mega and i hate crome only to use it for downloads on mega that are higer then 8gb...

love the game so far

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
anyone a compressed version of the new update + uncensor/incest and walkthrough mod 7gb is a bit much almost hits the limit firefox can handle with mega and i hate crome only to use it for downloads on mega that are higer then 8gb...

love the game so far
You could use the search ...

And read what is written above "DOWNLOAD" in the OP. And there is no walkthrough needed tbh.

gEroge Studio

Feb 9, 2019
I'm liking this game so far, but I have a small issue with the writing, it feels strained and some what artificial, was a Spell/Grammar checker used?
There are many times where you show a scene that can clearly convey what is happening then proceed to describe it in a full detail that is already shown in the scene, the interactions between character also seems heavily strained with very stiff interactions, not on every scene but there is a great number of them.

It's important to keep in mind the personality and relationship of all the characters, so you can build better dialog with them.
Anyways, good job on everything else, I'm gonna continue playing.

Reactions: Seacth

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
I'm liking this game so far, but I have a small issue with the writing, it feels strained and some what artificial, was a Spell/Grammar checker used?
There are many times where you show a scene that can clearly convey what is happening then proceed to describe it in a full detail that is already shown in the scene, the interactions between character also seems heavily strained with very stiff interactions, not on every scene but there is a great number of them.

It's important to keep in mind the personality and relationship of all the characters, so you can build better dialog with them.
Anyways, good job on everything else, I'm gonna continue playing.
That's the doing of my old way of writing, it gets better as you progress through the game. Hope you have fun!

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
24# Devlog: Who's ready for the wedding? 08/01/24
Hey-o, everyone! I hope you're all doing great!

I've been busy planning the next chapter for DR, and I've finally figured out how I want things to end, and now I'm working on it. The script is not complete, yet. It's missing some points, but I've already started working on the images and the scenes itself.

If you already didn't notice, this chapter is all about the wedding and the conclusion of the story. There will be more chapters after this one, but they're going to focus on the future, where you get to see each character's future and how they turned out. So that means this is probably the last chapter where you get to see the harem in its full glory, and I want to justify that.

There will be sex, celebration, twists, heartbreaking moments and a goodbye.

Anyway, this will be all for this devlog. I've got a lot to do.

Take care everyone!

a9400537-01e7-4ce6-80e1-49857c58c0e5.png

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes