Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
I think that if you wanted the shooting to happen towards the MC, it shouldn't have been Sarah's mother who shot her, she should have joined the harem without so many emotional problems XD, it would have been Sarah's father who should have shot the MC before the wedding and with the excuse that he was the one who ruined his family by taking both his daughter and his wife, since one knew that he was a jerk.

Serena should have disappeared not when the MC was in a coma but rather after the birth of the MC's sons and daughters with whom they were already pregnant at this time.

The milf that was missing is Toni's mother who was in the Harem and as a wife of the MC along with Freya, Cindy and Martha.

• Angry
Reactions: DGM

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
I think that if you wanted the shooting to happen towards the MC, it shouldn't have been Sarah's mother who shot her, she should have joined the harem without so many emotional problems XD, it would have been Sarah's father who should have shot the MC before the wedding and with the excuse that he was the one who ruined his family by taking both his daughter and his wife, since one knew that he was a jerk.

Serena should have disappeared not when the MC was in a coma but rather after the birth of the MC's sons and daughters with whom they were already pregnant at this time.

The milf that was missing is Toni's mother who was in the Harem and as a wife of the MC along with Freya, Cindy and Martha.
I made a scene for Imogen during the hospital, did you go on her path and still didn't get that scene, or are you talking about something else? If that scene didn't happen that might be a bug I need to fix.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Hey Seacth !
First off congrats on finishing your project!
I just finished Depths Revival and it's definitely a game that suprises in many positive ways. I looked up the discussion here with people complaining about Serena's disappereance. While it saddens me as well I'd like to know if you have any plans for a sequel of this setting (talking about the last lines of Lera saying Serana, I guess it would be MC's daughter, disappeared). I like how the big harem ending comes with 'happiness at a high cost'. It does subvert the usual expectations of the genre quite well and I think your desired impact has been delivered quite well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finally I hope you have any more interesting game ideas / plotlines you might explore with future games and wish you the best!
I'm already working on the sequel, but the old cast is only going to be a really minor part of the sequel. We'll be controlling another character who awakens his subconscious to fix his life, and you're right it is the daughter of MC who's missing.

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
I made a scene for Imogen during the hospital, did you go on her path and still didn't get that scene, or are you talking about something else? If that scene didn't happen that might be a bug I need to fix.
In theory I should have it on the path that she is submissive but I did not see her in the hospital, but I think I will play the game from scratch, to see if I can unlock that scene only via Martha and Freya.

So I'll go with the unseen text to get to the hospital. I don't know if there is a user who has had the game since the last two updates and can verify that she appears in the hospital.

DGM

May 29, 2017
I sure hope it does, 'cause that is the guy leaked my project and said I should rework this 'shit' ending. I have nothing against people who hate the ending or call it bad, that just means they cared about this project enough to feel bad about it but calling it a shit ending and asking for it to be reworked is not criticism. I don't think anyone needs the support of that kind of guy.
I just finished the game as mentioned above and went the harem route.

I liked and enjoyed the ending, it was surprising especially the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but it felt somehow right and had an emotional twist to it.

It also makes sense for a very emotional person who is inebriated to make weird decisions.

Reactions: Seacth

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
It seems that my old files were what made it not appear in the hospital, making it look like I had rejected it. In both Paths it appears without any problem.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes