hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
I downloaded and went through the hoops, I am nonplussed by the experience.
However, the logic of the world one builds should follow itself by its own rules, within that world, and it shouldn't require outside meta-exposition by the gods to make it settle with the reader, But I'm not here to tell anybody how to be. I don't understand the social logic of half the AVNs on here, they may as well have been written by someone from another species, but in a way that's part of the fun.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Vortex@

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
I wanted to break the cycle of MC meeting a girl and fucking them after some conversation with a surprise twist. It was meant to be abrupt and unexpected so it can be impactful and seeing all the rage about it, I think it's done its job pretty well.

This whole game MC meets a girl and after some time he fucks them right? So, the player expects the same for Sarah's mother but, no! She was there to kill him from the beginning, she had the gun in her purse and was just waiting for the right moment.

I think an ending needs to make the player feel something, either good or bad. That's why I did, because I know this was the most impactful way of doing it. And believe me, the first draft even had a more fucked up ending, but I've changed it because I didn't have the heart to do that.

And you're right about the Serena bit, she had to go for MC to be complete. I was thinking of a classic goodbye, but why would she leave? MC's going to need even more help with that many children, It didn't make sense for her to just say goodbye and leave and MC would know that she's always there. This way he can be his own man without any crutches, is he going to be a successful one? Will see.
If it's not broke, don't fix it.

Nothing is wrong with a HAPPY EVER AFTER without forced drama to end a game man.. Not some forced crap to "make the player feel something" out of nowhere for shock value to end a game where it's the most important part of the MCs life.. Aka, his children being born.

This was just not good, at all. This was my top HAREM game, hell damn near of all time.. It was PERFECT in my opinion.. Sad how it ended. Oh well. Good luck with your next project, I will most likely pass tho....

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 55 Votes