Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Ok, not sure if this has or has not been asked before. But does the rework have new content or is it just what has already been released reworked?

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
I guess to rephrase my question, is it planned to happen or is it just gonna not happen (or be an ending type of thing)? Because so many games do pregnancy but either never get to birth or they end the game as soon as it gets to birth.
Only dev knows, I'm afraid...

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
Ok, not sure if this has or has not been asked before. But does the rework have new content or is it just what has already been released reworked?
The only new content are 3 extra scenes unrelated to the story (what if, you can say) in the extra scenes gallery.
The story stops in the same spot of pre-reworking game.

Reactions: Ramagar
Jul 1, 2018
The only new content are 3 extra scenes unrelated to the story (what if, you can say) in the extra scenes gallery.
The story stops in the same spot of pre-reworking game.
That's good to know but does it also contain all the older content from ch10.5 ?

IceboundArt

Sep 24, 2019
I would highly recommend anyone who launched the infected version to just straight up re-install their OS.

The other infected games earlier this month just had script kiddie shit. However this one was much worse. I wouldn't fully trust any AV to have completely removed it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
In short, is rework censorship?
Personally I don't believe so much in dev necessity to "shrink up" old dialogues, but in the other hand incest is still here.
Only less... involving, almost as a roleplay thing instead of the real one.
I don't know if it's self-censorship or other, but sure it took something from the game.

Last edited:

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
compressed?
Loaded by Bob69 some pages ago (actually on page 125 :)), found by using the search option:

Depth's Revival [Rework] [Seacth] - Compressed

The first leak of this game had a virus downloader in the files. The files were public "2024-05-21 09:42 AM UTC" until "2024-05-21 11:20 AM UTC" .Please make sure to check your system and redownload. Also read the thread and the post here.

Win/Linux
[1,52 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac [1,52 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Reactions: Soggy Bread
3.90 star(s) 50 Votes