Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
is this game any good?? the reviews seem pretty bad for some reason..
It's good for what it aims for. It's kinda like an 80s action movie, the good parts are good and the bad parts are so bad that they're good. I don't remember the exact exchange but one scene where the MC's mom is yelling at one of his girlfriends about how it's MC's harem and they better respect that, or something along those lines is a good example of that. Otherwise the characters are mostly pretty decent, the visuals are good and if you don't take some of the more ridiculous stuff too seriously then it's a lot of fun.

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
Sorry, how is it toned down? I can recall a bunch of times where she's begging her son to knock her up and that's within an hour of gameplay. Like, if that's toned down to you then I don't wanna know what you expect of an incest game only on SS. Just be happy with the fact the dev got rid of the bedroom scene with her boss's husband.
It's very, very simple: play the first m/s sex intercourse in the original game then the same scene in the reworked one.

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
When I wanted to download the new version and plop I saw in the comments that there were viruses, I'm going to wait for new links to be uploaded without viruses

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
the links are save
Thank you for letting me know yesterday since I had a migraine, I didn't download the game but I had left the market where the compressed version was and since I have some time I said I'm going to download it and I see the word virus XD, so I went into super safe mode and it's already downloaded and I check that everything is fine so at night I'll play the update

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
if the old one is a virus then why are you trusting the dev not to make this one a virus either ?
It wasn't put there by the dev. The dev hasn't released the current version to public. The current version is a leak and the previous link was infected with a script that downloaded the virus after you ran the game renpy .exe

Reactions: Aground9437

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
I guess to rephrase my question, is it planned to happen or is it just gonna not happen (or be an ending type of thing)? Because so many games do pregnancy but either never get to birth or they end the game as soon as it gets to birth.

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes