chrono1337

Aug 30, 2017
It's not really a fault of the website... it's asshole leakers that try to fuck everybody over.
Yes but the end result is the same, worrying if some renpy game you downloaded has a hidden virus that is hard to detect on it. Really thankful that the site is on top of it and removes them as soon as they can.

Reactions: Wolfdragon20

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'm the only one who found the reworked dialogues pretty lame?
Dev has toned down a lot the ic thing between mc and mom, but the game is no more on Patreon... so why?
:confused:
I noticed that too... what a shame...

Seacth not sure if you're still here but could you please add those dialogues back in?
They were hot and removing them makes no sense.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
One of biggest problems this game had was dialogues being weird and full of grammar mistakes, if rework fixed that for real, this game would be far better, but reading some comments and seeing some incest stuff removed is concerning as well, since that was biggest part of kind of non-existent plot/lore :LOL:

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
One of biggest problems this game had was dialogues being weird and full of grammar mistakes, if rework fixed that for real, this game would be far better, but reading some comments and seeing some incest stuff removed is concerning as well, since that was biggest part of kind of non-existent plot/lore :LOL:
They're overreacting. The incest stuff didn't get removed, the MC just doesn't go on cringe 5 sentence rants every time he talks to his mum anymore.

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
cover.jpg
VN Ren'Py ██████
This is the Italian translation of Depth's Revival [Rework]

Scarica

Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked.
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"

Reactions: Kagrra and IlBoss89

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
Nobody said it got removed. It got toned down drastically that's all.
Which isn't necessary for a game that's only on SS.
Sorry, how is it toned down? I can recall a bunch of times where she's begging her son to knock her up and that's within an hour of gameplay. Like, if that's toned down to you then I don't wanna know what you expect of an incest game only on SS. Just be happy with the fact the dev got rid of the bedroom scene with her boss's husband.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 50 Votes