indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
wasn't already finished this one?? i don't clearly remember now but i think it was...any confirmation?

blob69420

Apr 19, 2018
Is the one up on rpdl safe?

Edit: Nvm, I see the the post a couple of pages back, yeah it's safe.

Last edited:

Braccas

May 22, 2020
Hmm, who to believe...
Look I just gave a warning you do what you will, as far as the version I downloaded it yesterday so unless it has changed since then.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Just wanted to mention that the official android version is from me. I didn't see any problems loading saves that I have, but Seacth says it would be better to start fresh, as some stuff at the beginning has changed.

Reactions: BTungsteno

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
anyone a c********* version of the new update + uncensor/incest and walkthrough mod 7gb is a bit much almost hits the limit firefox can handle with mega and i hate crome only to use it for downloads on mega that are higer then 8gb...

love the game so far
Putting aside that you should be using the search function before asking a question which is just gonna clutter the search results for said version I'd suggest not using a web browser at all to download stuff. Try JDownloader; it's a pretty good download manager that's handles most of the file hosts used on this site without any extra work.

Also if you tried using the search function but got crappy results I'd suggest going into your account settings, click on preferences, scroll about halfway down the page, and change the Search Options setting from "default search order" to "most recent". That will generally guarantee the latest comped version is at least on the first page if not the first result.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
I'm the only one who found the reworked dialogues pretty lame?
Dev has toned down a lot the ic thing between mc and mom, but the game is no more on Patreon... so why?
:confused:

• Sad
Reactions: JohnEffinDoe
4.00 star(s) 47 Votes